Man that Jr. Seau Fellow . . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man that Jr. Seau Fellow . . .

APhinnity

Scout Team
Reaction score
Really stinks! Seriously though, did the old man ball or what? All the talk about him being washed up appears to be just that . . . just talk. He and Zach have chemistry and barring injury, I believe we'll see these two guys meet at the ball carrier a lot this just. Now where the heck was our other "linebacker?"

Our run D has been soo good or other teams have passed soo much that Greenwood has hardly been on the field. Seau is looking real comfortable and that means teams can just forgettabout running the ball

I like his intensity. He seems like he's in the backfield every play. Even if he's in the backfield after the play I still like the intensity.

Remember back when Miami played the Bucs in the preseason? Remember when the Bucs threw the pass to Pittman and everyone was calling Seau washed up because he was trailing the play? Yesterday in the Atlanta game the Bucs ran the same play and Pittman scored. He beat Keith Brooking the Pro Bowl LB much in the same way Seau was beat. I guess Brooking is washed up too?:rolleyes:

Seau, Thomas and this defense is scary vs the run. The goal should be for no runningback to get over 100 yards this year. All I heard from Pats and Bills fans was how Colvin and Spikes were great players and Seau was a has been. Well Colvin's out for the year, (potentially longer) and Seau had a better game than Spikes. Washed up my a**.

Yeah, I remember that play. Here I am an arm-chair QB and even I know that Seau is just entering and learning our system. He doesn't know it yet so naturally he's gonna get beaten until he learns where he's supposed to be as well as where everyone else is supposed to be on any given play. You'd think a former QB in this league would recognize that too and even if what he said contained an ounce of truth, you wouldn't think he be so classless as to call out a future Hall Of Famer on national television. Then again, maybel he likes Jr. and was just trying to motivate him. Looks like it worked!

Back
Top Bottom