Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021

I am fine with that if he was told to jam it deep...no pun intended. As long as he clean it up as days go by.

I am labeled as hater. Whatever....
I like the kid, I want him to be better than Marino. Having said that, I am a 'show me' fan. I don't automatically believe Tua, or any player, will be the next best thing until he shows me, contrast to many posters here.

I'm with ya brother!
Hater GIFs | Tenor

Not specifically calling you out…. No offense meant. But there are a ton of guys defending him on this site that have **** on Tua. Too many to count. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
None taken bro. Peace out.

We don't know the situation and intent of this practice. It could be that they wanted to work on a particular skill set, like how do you complete a pass when the defense knows your play and is selling out to prevent it.

Okay offense, 3rd and 6 from your 40. Waddle is going to run a slant and will be lined up in the right slot. Coleman will have him man on man and Holland will double him over the top. It will be an all out blitz, but Baker will fake and drop into middle zone. Iggy will show man coverage on your left side but will release his man to the safety and drop into zone on that side. Okay, line up and lets see if there is any possible way to complete the pass.

Wow. I could see trying to hit Waddle right as he makes his break but maybe Holland levels him or gets a hand on the ball. Otherwise I'm thinking let him separate from Coleman and Holland and try to put it over/outside Baker but too far in front of Iggy for him to get to it. That make take too long to develop and lead to a sack.

Back
Top Bottom