Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21

You won't get a response from that dude. He will just return to another thread and repeat the same bullshit about a piss poor season.

It's rather simple. They didn't love Lance or Fields enough to sacrifice the greater package.

I'm clearly no Tua fan, however I prefer the package of Tua + Waddle + Future 1st rounder + 2022 3rd rounder over Lance/Fields + Tua return moving forward.

They can have a look at Tua this year and have enough capital to move on next year if it doesn't pan out. It makes sense to me.
Just curious. Why would you buy a shirt of a player you're not a fan of?? It makes no sense.

Again, qualifiers after qualifiers, only look at 4th, only 2nd half within one score, don't count the Buf game, blah, blah, blah, It funny, with so many 'good' stats you threw out, how came his overall ranking so bad?

Again, qualifiers after qualifiers, only look at 4th, only 2nd half within one score, don't count the Buf game, blah, blah, blah, It funny, with so many 'good' stats you threw out, how came his overall ranking so bad?
Just admit it. His rookie season was far from satisfactory. Will he improve? I think he will. But please, stop dress up his rookie season.

Last edited:
Just admit it. His rookie season was far from satisfactory. Will he improve? I think he will. But please, stop dress up his rookie season.
Satisfactory for a rookie, particularly one coming off a major injury/surgery with little prep with the first team/no pre-season. It's not dressing, its facts.

Satisfactory for a rookie, particularly one coming off a major injury/surgery with little prep with the first team/no pre-season. It's not dressing, its facts.
No. Not satisfactory. All the things you pointed out could be the reasons he under performed, but not substitute for a successful rookie season.

Lol, when you have to dig for a stat that has two qualifiers,second half and within one score ....how do I make of this? Tua was not doing so good overall.
It’s a common stat, NFL.com keeps it for everyone. For example Justin Herbert had 1 TD and 4 INTs with 70 rating in the 4th quarter within 7 points. Joe Burrow got 2TDs and 2INTs and a rating of 89. He was better in that situation than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Kinda kills your ”piss poor” assessment

It’s a common stat, NFL.com keeps it for everyone. For example Justin Herbert had 1 TD and 4 INTs with 70 rating in the 4th quarter within 7 points. Joe Burrow got 2TDs and 2INTs and a rating of 89. He was better in that situation than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Kinda kills your ”piss poor” assessment

People typically have a conclusion already arrived in their mind and seek out the evidence that fits it. Why we never want human witnesses in court tbh. They're unreliable.

They didn't say "don't count the Buffalo game". They said the numbers would be even more impressive without. What about how his first 9 starts compare to others? Again not really "piss poor"

Back
Top Bottom