Manning out ...next Brady | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning out ...next Brady

it's obviously not all on Ryan but so far in his biggest games he has not stepped up.

Who on the Dolphins has stepped up in these big games?

I don't know, your D kept you in both the Buf and NYJ games last year.

at worst he has to keep the games competitive, give his team a chance. if they lose they lose but at least go down swinging. he has not done that.

Brady is the goat.

He's still got 3 great years.

If I could invent a time machine, I would go back in time and make sure that Cleveland drafted Tom Brady, so we never would have heard of him, and wouldn't have seen the Patriots winning ****.

If I could invent a time machine, I would go back in time and make sure that Cleveland drafted Tom Brady, so we never would have heard of him, and wouldn't have seen the Patriots winning ****.

I would make sure the Jets drafted him.

I have mentioned this before but it's depressing to think how close we were to either Manning or Brady and Parcells cost us both guys.

If BP just assures the Manning she will use #1 pick on Peyton in 1997 then Peyton declares and is a Jet but BP wanted to win immediately and outside of Marino it was pretty much impossible to win w/ a rookie in those days.

BB was our HC for 5 minutes, he left b/c of BP hovering over him. If he stays we have the same staff in place as in NE and he probably gets picked here.

if you think the 2009 Jets were better than Seattle this year I can't help you. #s and rankings show us a little, our run game was really good the first month of 2010 and mediocre the rest of the year.

Ryan has had enough talent around him to make and win in postseason, he doesn't show up in big games.

Miller averaged of 5 YPC, our top 2 backs barely over 4.

2010 NYJ allowed 19 PPG, 2013 Miami allowed 20.9. very similar
2010 NYJ top 2 RBs averaged 4.1 YPC, Miami's 3.9. very similar

Jets were minutes from SB
dolphins scored 7 pts total in last 2 games against non playoff bound teams needing one win to get to playoffs.

Short bus is on its way...can you round up WV?

Seeeya tuesday.

so when Ryan had a D last year why didn't it work out? this year he had a run game why didn't it work out?

Ryan could use a running game, and defense, but unlike your guy, as long as his o-line is doing their job, he can just get by, unlike your guy.

Mark was outstanding in the playoffs.

Sure he was. :lol:

I would make sure the Jets drafted him.

I have mentioned this before but it's depressing to think how close we were to either Manning or Brady and Parcells cost us both guys.

If BP just assures the Manning she will use #1 pick on Peyton in 1997 then Peyton declares and is a Jet but BP wanted to win immediately and outside of Marino it was pretty much impossible to win w/ a rookie in those days.

BB was our HC for 5 minutes, he left b/c of BP hovering over him. If he stays we have the same staff in place as in NE and he probably gets picked here.

I just wonder if Brady would have been a great QB had he been drafted by another team, and not been in Bellicheat's system. The Pats had a great defense with guys like Vrabel, Seymour, Brusci, Law, Harrison....but after about 2005 most of those great defensive players were gone and Brady hasn't won another ring.

I just wonder if Brady would have been a great QB had he been drafted by another team, and not been in Bellicheat's system. The Pats had a great defense with guys like Vrabel, Seymour, Brusci, Law, Harrison....but after about 2005 most of those great defensive players were gone and Brady hasn't won another ring.

BB's system has never worked w/ anyone other than Brady.

That great D was 5-11 in 2000 and in 4 of the 5 SBs the Pats "great" D's blew a late lead. The first 2 Brady had enough time to rescue them, the last 2 he did not.

The Pats Ds were vastly overrated.

BB's system has never worked w/ anyone other than Brady.

That great D was 5-11 in 2000 and in 4 of the 5 SBs the Pats "great" D's blew a late lead. The first 2 Brady had enough time to rescue them, the last 2 he did not.

The Pats Ds were vastly overrated.

I think the Pat's won each of their Superbowls by three points or less....fortunately for them they had Adam Vinateri win some close games, including the Tuck Rule game against the Raiders...I would go back in time and make sure that ref didn't make that ridiculous call. :lol:

I think the Pat's won each of their Superbowls by three points or less....fortunately for them they had Adam Vinateri win some close games, including the Tuck Rule game against the Raiders...I would go back in time and make sure that ref didn't make that ridiculous call. :lol:

the last SB a late TD brought Philly w/in 3 but they never had a chance. the first 2 were close b/c D became first D in SB history to blow double digit 4th qtr leads in SB and Brady rescued them each time.

Tuck rule was correct call unfortunately but give NE credit. they made plays to capitalize on it, still had to tie it and win.

Back
Top Bottom