Manning to Miami eerily similar to Culpepper Fiasco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning to Miami eerily similar to Culpepper Fiasco

miamifin12345

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I see a lot of similarities between bringing Manning to Miami and the Daunte Culpepper fiasco lets not forget how good Daunte was before he got injured, and how bad he was when he wore the Aqua.

So then it begs the question who is the Drew Brees in this comparison??

Could it be Matt Flynn?

Could it be Drew Brees again? He seems unhappy about his situation in NO atm...

It doesn't really matter because Jeff Ireland is too much of a racist irish pig and a moron to ever get this deal to go through anyway....

FIRE IRELAND!!!

I see a lot of similarities between bringing Manning to Miami and the Daunte Culpepper fiasco lets not forget how good Daunte was before he got injured, and how bad he was when he wore the Aqua.

Could it be Matt Flynn?

It doesn't really matter because Jeff Ireland is too much of a racist irish pig and a moron to ever get this deal to go through anyway....

FIRE IRELAND!!!
:tubes:

THIS is your 2nd post since August?

I'm wondering whose sock puppet account this is and how many other names (and bans) you've had in the past.

the only similarities i see, is if , we dont get manning and get flynn, i would equate that to not getting brees and getting c-pep

Culpecker sucked before he went down without Randy Moss to bail him out as he scrambled. Saban should have seen the film and known better. Afterwards, when a slow-witted QB loses his mobility, he's toast.

Aside from Dumbte never being the cerebral or accomplished finesse QB Peyton is, Manning is a pocket passer and organizes the offense on the fly in response to the D formations instead of slowly reacting to them.

Not just "not apples-to-apples" but using Dullpecker as an analogy, you're comparing "lemons-to-apples."

PS: put a muzzle on the unnecessary, unwarranted, uncalled for, inappropriate (and in TOS violation) racism and stereotyping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Could it be Matt Flynn?

FIRE IRELAND!!!

Careful...I resemble those comments..

honestly being a member of the board back then I can say there is no comparison. Almost everybody was committed to the idea of signing Drew Brees. People were excited about Culpepper, but most people didn't expect him to be ready for the season (hell, the board begged for Saban to trade for Joey Harrington to hold the fort down until Culpepper was ready).

honestly being a member of the board back then I can say there is no comparison. Almost everybody was committed to the idea of signing Drew Brees. People were excited about Culpepper, but most people didn't expect him to be ready for the season (hell, the board begged for Saban to trade for Joey Harrington to hold the fort down until Culpepper was ready).
true this

Oh please.. one thing you can never question about Peyton Manning is the fact that he is/was an elite quarterback and the fact that his work ethic is off the charts.

Those two were always red flags about Culpepper, which is why I wanted Brees over him.

I still think some can't get over the dumb "Culpepper Manifesto" or "Brady vs Culpepper" threads we had in 06, those were the most ridiculous threads I have ever read on this forum. Just absolutely dumb.

Back
Top Bottom