Manning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning

patswho?

winner
Reaction score
peyton manning is by far the biggest choker in the postseason, in professional sports history. wasted edge's prime years, wasting harrisons and are eventually going to waste reggie waynes. the colts will never win a superbowl with manning at qb

too bad the chiefs didn't show up, because manning tried to hand them one. i guess we'll have to wait a week for the annual collapse.

Peyton Manning has played good today. 2 of the 3 INT's were clearly miscomunication that seemed to be Harrison's fault. And look what he's done since then, took his team all the way down the field for 2 TD scores on back to back drives.

Don't blame Manning, blame the Colts as a team.

Peyton Manning has played good today. 2 of the 3 INT's were clearly miscomunication that seemed to be Harrison's fault. And look what he's done since then, took his team all the way down the field for 2 TD scores on back to back drives.

^ Yeah that

Peyton is 4-6 in the playoffs, with 3 of his 4 wins coming in the RCA dome, and all 4 wins coming against the Chiefs and Broncos. The Chiefs and their mediocre defense (who played relatively well yesterday) and the Broncos who with Jake Plummer probably couldn't light a fire if he was covered in oil and had two packs of matches. Yesterday he had a poor game statistically.....he got a little jumpy and tried to make the dangerous home run throws to his receivers who helped him by running the wrong routes. I dont know i'd call him a "CHOKER" but certainly a QB of his greatness needs to put something together in the playoffs because he has really struggled.

i think he's a pretty good QB...and i don't think he's wasting talent of harrison or someone else...but if he wants to win a superbowl then he must play better in the playoffs:wink:

Back
Top Bottom