Manning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
I hope they give Peyton hell in Indy because there message board sure is, and i can only hope that pisses Peyton off and MAybe i mean MAYBE we can fish him in!!!!!

I'll give him the benifit of the doubt a dome team not use to that kind of weather the ball hard cold and wet.

He will never be a dolphin but that would be awesome. The colts would never let him we have more talent on our team than Indy does on defense anyway. We get a WR and O-line we will be alot better than the Colts. Maybe Peyton will look at that he also likes an respect Marino an I think Marino respects him who would'nt want to be on the same team Marino is on.

I don't think the Dolphins are in Cap shape to sign him O-line and WR. There is no way. I don't want it that way. I dont want the dolphins to be the yankees of the NFL spent all that money just to win a SB.

there is no Yankees of the NFL, its not possible, everyone has the same salary cap (same MAX salary cap, some owners spend less (see the ARizona Cardinals))....and we havent won a superbowl in 30 years, let alone more than 1 in a row...

thats nonsensical BS

Well if Miami can get Manning or agood QB why havent they already done it they tell everbody that they want a SB ring but they never make that trade or fa signing to make the whole team better.

Back
Top Bottom