manny wright | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

manny wright

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
i hope manny makes it back and is a huge success. i was just reading espn magazine and read an article about sabans betrayal and departue. everybody has heard it before but i thought i would bring it up again. its kind of funny to hear it now after the way saban tore out of here. heres what saban said about mannys wanting to be traded.

"we dont have any of that stuff: 'when it doesnt work here, let me go someplace else.' Thats not how it is. this is the real world. its business. you have a job. you have a responsibility."

heres another one from saban

"the best wat to disrespect someone is to just walk away from them"

man , these quotes make my skin crawl. good riddance saban. i wish you the worst of luck. go manny.

You know the old saying...'do as I say, not as I do'..there was a prime example of it..

Amazing how many Manny Wright sypathizers there are now that we know of Saban's behind the scenes antics.

I'd be curious to know how many other players were labeled 'problems' on the Nicktator's watch. I hope Manny has a chance to realize his potential under the new regime. He just might be a diamond in the rough.

Wow Saban is a dirt bag man...i seriously hope alabama goes 5-5 ever yr he is there and the loses to auburn so they cant be bowl eligible....sour grapes aside Manny Wright has the chance to really contribute if he can get his mental stuff in check hed be a great DE in our 3-4 look..im excited about him and roderique and i really hope evans can develop into a nasty NT cause i dont want to spend a high draft pick on one with our other needs taking precedent (ol/wr/lb/db)

Even though Saban mishandled Manny's situation badly, no one should have to deal with a player with such kid gloves. If Manny has a legitimtate problem (besides acute immaturity) then he needs to get a handle on it before he attempts to come back and play.

i hope manny makes it back and is a huge success. i was just reading espn magazine and read an article about sabans betrayal and departue. everybody has heard it before but i thought i would bring it up again. its kind of funny to hear it now after the way saban tore out of here. heres what saban said about mannys wanting to be traded.

"we dont have any of that stuff: 'when it doesnt work here, let me go someplace else.' Thats not how it is. this is the real world. its business. you have a job. you have a responsibility."

heres another one from saban

"the best wat to disrespect someone is to just walk away from them"

man , these quotes make my skin crawl. good riddance saban. i wish you the worst of luck. go manny.

Even though Dick is a hypocrite that statement is pretty much true. I still think Manny is a crybaby but if he wants to come back and can help the team I'm all for it.

Seems we have a ton of young D-line prospects if they all pan out (or even 1 or 2 pan out) we will have a killer rotation.

I for one think Rod Wright will be a star on the D-line next year. Manny showed flashes of being a quick rare talent as an inside pass rusher.

Evans and Vickerson both look like they have some great raw talent as well.

Wow Saban is a dirt bag man...i seriously hope alabama goes 5-5 ever yr he is there and the loses to auburn so they cant be bowl eligible....sour grapes aside Manny Wright has the chance to really contribute if he can get his mental stuff in check hed be a great DE in our 3-4 look..im excited about him and roderique and i really hope evans can develop into a nasty NT cause i dont want to spend a high draft pick on one with our other needs taking precedent (ol/wr/lb/db)

dont they play eleven games ? so dat makes it 5-6 .... haha jk yea i agree tho hes an *** and i still feel bad for manny after he made him cry... thats not how u treat players

Think about this. If there ever was a truer example of the type of player Nick Saban likes to draft, its Manny Wright. He embodies everything Nick has himself. He is the definition of Nick.

I don't want Nick back and I don't want Manny back. Despite the way Nick treated ihm, he is still a crying, whining quitter who couldn't handle the NFL mentally or physically. He should have listen to Carroll who told him to stay in school.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. I know most everyone doesnt want to see Amobi Okoye in the 1st round. We want to see Tedd Ginn Jr or Reggie Nelson.

Nevertheless, it makes sense now why Manny wanted to be traded. It wasnt so much that he was a head case. He wanted to play football...just not for Nick Saban.

I mean it was so twilight zone how Manny looked like a beast in 2005 in the few games he played and all of a sudden...he wanted to be traded!

I wouldnt be surprised if Manny Wright is either our backup or starting NT or our backup or starting RE in the 3-4 this season.

Manny is an Alan Branch clone.

Even though Saban mishandled Manny's situation badly, no one should have to deal with a player with such kid gloves. If Manny has a legitimtate problem (besides acute immaturity) then he needs to get a handle on it before he attempts to come back and play.

I thought (and still think) that one of the few things Saban did right was the way he dealt with Manny. Manny Wright wanted an unconditional release so he could go try to sign with another team.

Saban handled that right, his hypocrisy and other shortcomings aside. Just because you're pissed off about the way the coach treats you doesn't entitle you to FA. We drafted him (and his rights) for four years. If he wants to work out a trade with another team, thats a different story.

But Saban was right...this is a business. You can choose not to play football. Thats perfectly legit. But if you play football, you have to come thru us to work it out for the next three years.

Back
Top Bottom