Manti Te-o??

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
Hammered
Reaction score
Just wanted to see how people feel about this guy if he fell to us or we picked high enough to get him?? He could help our secondary creating pressure, and he's got 7 picks this year. Thats more than our whole team! lol. He is a great LB.

Its drafts like these that make it hard to decide, BPA or draft for need. So thin at what we need

MoFinz

Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son
Reaction score
I'd give my left nut to get him....Zach Thomas with more athletic ability. All go, no quit and a heart as big as all outdoors

DolfanGator

Rookie
Reaction score
In a heart beat! I would hire Ussain Bolt to run up to the podium if he were available. Then i would clean out Kevin Burnett's locker myself.

We would definitely need to have picked up one of the stud wide-outs available in free agency though.

sinPHIN

Starter
Reaction score
i would love to have him. we need a leader on d. dansby is so damn overrated. he always overpursues and always gets beat. t'eo is a monster

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dolphins current draft standing after yesterday stands at pick #11 but if New England wins tonight then they're in a tie with Cleveland (coin flip) for picks #11 and #12.

I think it's reasonable to believe that Manti Te'o won't make it all the way to pick #11, but it's also good to keep in mind that Luke Kuechly went #9 overall and Patrick Willis went #11 overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadDog 88

No Soup For You
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If he is on the board at the Dolphins current pick, he's BPA and you take him.

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
Hammered
Reaction score
We only won 5 games. how the heck are we at pick 11??? That blows! I dont normally say this kind of thing but we need to lose out the rest of the season. we need better draft position

Pinkboy

Hammered
Reaction score
We only won 5 games. how the heck are we at pick 11??? That blows! I dont normally say this kind of thing but we need to lose out the rest of the season. we need better draft position
Yup. I'm going to be rooting hard for Chad Henne and the Jags, Bills, and Pats

We are already behind with the Bears and Colts winning, so those picks will be low rounders, almost like 3rd and 4th's instead of true 2nd's and 3rd's (many people here said the Colts pick will be a very high 2nd when the Vontae trade happened, how wrong they were).

So losing out would be outstanding. Miami needs to have their own 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders in the Top-10 of each round.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The only way T'eo falls is if two QB's are taken in the top 10 and there is a run on defensive ends and OT's and this is VERY possible.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom