Manti Te-o?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te-o??

Well personally, id want him at mike backer, and we already have one, and need about five other positions
Addressed before mike backer.

If Manti is there then its a no brainer. The kid is considered a one of kind talent.

The best linebacker on the planet doesn't fix any of our problems.

Dolphins sitting with a top 7 pick with him on the board equates to us trading back to get more picks and linemen not playmakers. I lost hope in getting excited for players for us to draft because it never happens.

So if you took Patrick Willis away away for the niners are they same

No but how does Patrick Willis or any of other LB fix our big issues at CB, Safety WR etc. LB (apart from depth after the starters) is one of our strengths. Sure an elite LB would be wonderful I just feel we cant neglect a position that is costing us games for an upgrade on a position of strength.

No but how does Patrick Willis or any of other LB fix our big issues at CB, Safety WR etc. LB (apart from depth after the starters) is one of our strengths. Sure an elite LB would be wonderful I just feel we cant neglect a position that is costing us games for an upgrade on a position of strength.

I really don't want to explain it if to don't know. But to be quick, people keep saying we have a lot of holes, no we don't! So stop, it's something that's been exaggerated for a while!! Teo would give us a chance to rather mover dansby to olb and cut burnet or cut him dansby. Either way lots of money saved and we get younger instantly, this draft is loaded at WR and De. If he's there than you have to take him! It's not out number one need but why pass up great talent?? Anyways I want us to take dion Jordan, now that's a monster. And about all these whole we have, a team can't have every position stacked man. We need a stud WR obviously, a guard and tackle, and a corner. Teams is always gonna have needs, I hate when people just throw that statement around like we don't have 6-7 pro bowl caliber players. Im not saying he's zack, but would the dolphins be the same of zack wasn't our qb on defense??? And that my point.

Sometimes in the draft you have to go BPA or look to trade out of the pick if a player of too much value to pass up is available. You think the Colts would have taken someone like Kalil or Blackmon #1 overall had they decided to keep Peyton Manning because they needed a left tackle or receiver more than a QB? of course not, they'd have traded the pick for an absolute kings ransom just like the Rams did.

and for the record if Te'o was there when we pick somewhere between 8 and 15 then yes I would absolutely snatch him because that guy is gonna be a leader of an NFL defense for a long, long time

Dolphins sitting with a top 7 pick with him on the board equates to us trading back to get more picks and linemen not playmakers. I lost hope in getting excited for players for us to draft because it never happens.

Stop it dude, the needs our obvious, the Owner himself knows TE need an says WR is out number need dude. Even a blind bat would know what to do with this draft. Do you rally think where not glnna draft play makers??? Really think so?? And yes, we might draft a o line, so what. But I can tell you this though, we have five picks in three rounds, I'm very excited about this up coming draft. And even people that like to say that Jeff likes to draft for need, well guess what are needs are bro?? WR, cb, so get ready to be happy.

People forget that bringing in Teo would enable miami to trade/cut Dansby. Dansby's contract is very high and that money saved could be used to patch another hole (or even 2 holes) in Free agency.

Or they can keep dansby for another year as dansby can play all 3 LB positions, or have Teo at OLB until dansby leaves.

the bottom line is one move affects other moves. And dansby isn't getting any younger. His athleticism is going with his age. In fact both dansby and burnett aren't spring chickens anymore. Who do we have left ?? Misi ?? lmao

Yes, it's time to bring in some good young linebackers. Look how stupid Miami was not to draft Patrick Willis because Zach had one or 2 years left, at the end of his tenure. People said we already have Zach. lol .. as you can (hopefully) see, that was very foolish myopic thinking, with a total inability to look at the big picture.

ps- Teo has more true leadership qualities in his pinky fingernail than Dansby has had in his whole life combined. And this is a defense (and team) in dire need for true leaders who play with massive balls

Last edited by a moderator:
People forget that bringing in Teo would enable miami to trade/cut Dansby. Dansby's contract is very high and that money saved could be used to patch another hole (or even 2 holes) in Free agency.

Or they can keep dansby for another year as dansby can play all 3 LB positions, or have Teo at OLB until dansby leaves.

the bottom line is one move affects other moves. And dansby isn't getting any younger. His athleticism is going with his age. In fact both dansby and burnett aren't spring chickens anymore. Who do we have left ?? Misi ?? lmao

Yes, it's time to bring in some good young linebackers. Look how stupid Miami was not to draft Patrick Willis because Zach had one or 2 years left, at the end of his tenure. People said we already have Zach. lol .. as you can (hopefully) see, that was very foolish myopic thinking, with a total inability to look at the big picture.

ps- Teo has more true leadership qualities in his pinky fingernail than Dansby has had in his whole life combined. And this is a defense (and team) in dire need for true leaders who play with massive balls

I agree with everything but if we keep Dansby I would like to see him at OLB with Burnett and Te'o in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom