Marbury gets aggressive, scores 27 points | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marbury gets aggressive, scores 27 points

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
New York Knicks coach Larry Brown had a feeling that Stephon Marbury was ready for a breakout game.

Marbury scored a season-high 27 points Sunday to help New York beat the Portland Trail Blazers 103-92, giving Brown his first Knicks victory at Madison Square Garden.

“I thought Steph was phenomenal,†Brown said. “I loved the way he was being aggressive. I told people before the game he would play great.â€Â

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10128703/from/RS.4/

The Knicks need to get rid of Crawford. All he does is shoot, he plays no defense, can't pass (or shall I say refuses too), and puts up shots that make you go crazy. I don't like Marbury, Richardson, or Crawford but Richardson isn't getting traded this soon and Marbury (despite me not liking him either) # 1 is better then Crawford and # 2, does make a lot of nice assists. The Knicks need to seriously look into trading Crawford. He's to one dimensional for my taste and he doesn't bring it night in and night out. The Knicks have to many players who can't play without the ball (basically we have no Rip Hamilton's). Something's got to change!

Back
Top Bottom