Marc Bulger | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marc Bulger

Couldn't be any worse than what they've got....though I don't think he'll actually get out of St. Louis.

Couldn't be any worse than what they've got....though I don't think he'll actually get out of St. Louis.

It looks as tho they are gonna let him go..

He has a crazy contract and they could maybe get someone else in there at a cheaper price..

The Rams know the future is not now...

The Bills know that as well but If they give Bulger a line he could be pretty good for them

Bulger eh. Boy did he fall off the face of the earth.

I know right...He was the next big thing for a while there..

But they had alot of injuries, problems with line..Holt and Bruce left...He has no weapons at all...Jackson was injured alot as well...

If the Bills got him and drafted a LT they could groom a qb behind him and maybe even be competive..

This is all speculation of course..but you never know

I know the consensus belief is that Suh is going number 1 overall to St. Louis, but I wouldn't in the LEAST bit be surprised if the Rams wind up throwing everyone a curve and take Jimmy Clausen with that top pick.

If this is the end of Bulger in St. Louis, the Rams are looking at a season with Kyle Boller or Keith Null as their starter. On top of things, the QB position is barren in free agency, the best they possibly could THINK of trading for is Derek Anderson and outside of Clausen and MAYBE Sam Bradford, there's not a QB in this draft who I see as a Day 1 starter.

This sort of reminds me of the Falcons situation a few years ago where the fans wanted Glenn Dorsey, but the management decided their need for a QB was more pressing. I see the Rams going in the same direction.

I know the consensus belief is that Suh is going number 1 overall to St. Louis, but I wouldn't in the LEAST bit be surprised if the Rams wind up throwing everyone a curve and take Jimmy Clausen with that top pick.

If this is the end of Bulger in St. Louis, the Rams are looking at a season with Kyle Boller or Keith Null as their starter. On top of things, the QB position is barren in free agency, the best they possibly could THINK of trading for is Derek Anderson and outside of Clausen and MAYBE Sam Bradford, there's not a QB in this draft who I see as a Day 1 starter.

This sort of reminds me of the Falcons situation a few years ago where the fans wanted Glenn Dorsey, but the management decided their need for a QB was more pressing. I see the Rams going in the same direction.

Yea I could see that as well but now your putting alot of money into another qb...and they have no O line...

I think they will go Suh unless something happens big in the combine..

I think with a defensive minded coach as well Spag will likely go D...

There is no way they keep Bugler , he is making too much money and its the perfect time to get rid of him..

Yea I could see that as well but now your putting alot of money into another qb...and they have no O line...

I actually think they have some pieces in place for what's going to be a pretty respectable OLine.

They took Jason Smith #2 overall last year, and spent a Brinks truck on Jason Brown. I also think Alex Barron isn't too bad in that category. Add a few guards, their line will be ok. Plus, they can't be much worse than the crappy one Clausen played behind at Notre Dame.

Ahh yea your right thanks for the correction....

Clausen is def a sleeper..

Plus they are the NFC verison of the Texans with all the 1st rounders spent on DL

I have heard nothing from Carriker and Long

Ahh yea your right thanks for the correction....

Clausen is def a sleeper..

Plus they are the NFC verison of the Texans with all the 1st rounders spent on DL

I have heard nothing from Carriker and Long

Wasn't so much of a correction. You are correct in the sense that the Ram OLine is a far cry from being a finished product.

I wouldn't mind Bulger coming in as long as they beef up the line. It would allow the Bills to address other areas and actually make them a competitive team.

bulger is good when he is healthy but he is usaly never healthy and with the bills oline that wont change

Perhaps the Rams will draft Suh and pick up Kolb if the Eagles let him go.

Back
Top Bottom