Marc Colombo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marc Colombo

I'm enjoying a nice Clos du Bois in celebration of this thread and the fascinating inner workings of what might happen that it brings.

Haha, good one. Some people here can’t accept the fact that I admitted I was wrong and feel the need to carry on with my mistake. Makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside when they respond to me

I'm enjoying a nice Clos du Bois in celebration of this thread and the fascinating inner workings of what might happen that it brings.
You should try the Cloudy Bay Sauv Blanc......crispy clean and doesn't taste like buttered lemon grass lol

By the way, I had to google that... I'm an unwashed beer guy.
I will drink most anything once.

I used to swill beer and Jack Daniels but I like to think I'm a bit more refined now. I can drink Scotch without a cat around now :cigar

I will drink most anything once.

I used to swill beer and Jack Daniels but I like to think I'm a bit more refined now. I can drink Scotch without a cat around now :cigar

Dark beer snob here...

Porters, bocks, some cream ales.

As bad as the Dolphins were this year, last month notwithstanding, pretty much every forum could have been consolidated into one. Or two, with the optimists and pessimists divided. I’m looking forward to when they’re so good that every forum is lively, besides the draft one. That one should be hopping post-January only.

Back
Top Bottom