March Madness Selection Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

March Madness Selection Show

Ok. Where is this at and where can I view the bracket?

Cedar......where do I sign up for march madness with that group name and password info you emailed me?

HAHA
This is gonna be funny stuff.

I hope somehow WV is eliminated by John Beck.

John Beck wont make the field bro. You may as well be hoping Virginia eliminates UConn in the NCAA tourney. It cant happen because Virginia blows and will not even be considered for selection.

John Beck wont make the field bro. You may as well be hoping Virginia eliminates UConn in the NCAA tourney. It cant happen because Virginia blows and will not even be considered for selection.

HAHA

I dunno man, I think John Beck won the "Mormon Conference" Tourney. Automatic bid. He eliminated Napolean Dynamite and Mitt Romney at the buzzer to win it. I wouldn't put him in higher then a 16 seed, but you may be looking at a #1.

Ok. Where is this at and where can I view the bracket?

Cedar......where do I sign up for march madness with that group name and password info you emailed me?
The one Cedar is doing with the password and group name is different then this. That contest is in the Lounge forum.

The bracket for this contest and information on how it will work will be released this weekend.

What Nubs said. I'm doing a bracket pick em with the actual NCAA tourney. This one we're doing here is between 65 posters.

So I am facing WV? What do I need to do to win? Post lots of fun or cool stuff? Show naked pics of my wife?

Someone please tell me whats up.

How do we sign up to do this???
My team is Memphis they should be a number 1 seed they got robbed

Back
Top Bottom