Marcus Vick firearm charge update..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick firearm charge update.....

apa64che

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know what the common opinion of Marcus is here, but i figured i'd update you guys anyway. On the two counts of firearm posession, the verdict is "nolle prosequi" Which basically means the charges are not dropped, but the prosecuter will not pursue the current charges. If i'm not mistaken, Marcus pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of "disorderly conduct".

SpeedRush99 said:
Typical for an athlete or celeb

I'm no attorney, but "Nolle Prosequi" i think basically means the prosecuter basically says, "Im not gonna pursue these charges, but if it happens again, i can bring them back up"

apa64che said:
I'm no attorney, but "Nolle Prosequi" i think basically means the prosecuter basically says, "Im not gonna pursue these charges, but if it happens again, i can bring them back up"

Really? Thats interesting.

I was referring to pleading guilty to a lesser charge.

If anyone wants to see the verdict click below

http://208.210.219.132/vadistrict/select.jsp

You have to select the court jurisdiction of Suffolk General District, then select criminal, then active cases, then enter, the name... Vick, Marcus

(i'm probably wasting my time here, cause i doubt anyone really cares :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
Really? Thats interesting.

I was referring to pleading guilty to a lesser charge.

Yea, the site doesn't say anything about disorderly conduct, but thats what's going around here.

Good news for Marcus but his rep is still tarnished. IMO, what hurt him the most is his reportedly awful interviews (attitude) at the Combine. According to ESPN, he burned alot of bridges there.

now a real question. Does anyone think that his draft stock might go up or down or just stay the same? The same which is pretty much going, if at all, in the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom