MAre and Stemke... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MAre and Stemke...

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Stemke was punting beautifully.. I was at the ESPNZone to watch the game and even Buccs fans were like "What a Kick!!" Our fliers are in mid season form and our special teams looks alot stronger this year with Stemke in.. Mare of course made all his field goals and also was EXCELLENT in kickoffs.. Anyone realize how far Olindo was kicking the kickoffs??? There was one kickoff where he started it at the 25 because of a end zone celebration penalty and he still kicked it into the end zone!!.. MAre and Stemke are putting Miami's defense in nice position.. The defense needs to stop someone though :rolleyes:

I was impressed by stimke punting, the guy can kick. I was hoping for more on the punt return team, I thought C. Rogers would do a little more. Mare was his old self tonight.

Yeah I expected more from Charlie Rogers....he will get going once we play some more guys and get in the feel of Football.

But, I think If the team will cut Royals, then you will see Stemke holding the ball for Mare soon. Oh I hope Stemke makes this team.

if rogers isnt all that, i say move minor or one of the young wr to kr/pr..

Apparantly Royals was injued in the game. If hes out for a few weeks and Stemke contines to impress, he has a legit shot of making the team.

I sure hope so. I hate the thought of Royals kicking in poor weather in December. I dont care that hes a good directional kicker - when the winds blowing hard, it negates his directional ability...

Rogers was on his way for 10-15 yards on that first kickoff......until he got his facemask twisted around.....and NOT CALLED. Man, that was a disgrace.

Then again, the refs took away a TD and another 4th down catch from Tampa.

Originally posted by Surferosa
Apparantly Royals was injued in the game.

He caught the Jay Fiedler disease. He got hurt in warmups. :(

So, if Royals was injured, who was holding for Mare??

If it was Stemke... than I like his chances of making the team, as previously I thought the coaches would not be very up on the idea of replacing Mare's holder... but IMO many of Mare's misses last year were due to bad holds by Royals.

Back
Top Bottom