Mare gets no love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mare gets no love

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
All i hear about on ESPN concerning kickers on week 3 are Aker's and Vinatieri's clutch kicks, but I hear nothing on Mare's clutch kick against the Panthers. Its ridiculous. BTW, Saban was interviewed on Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith, pretty good one.

Mare's was a kick he should have made. Plus he has a histroy of doing poorly in clutch situations. Honestly I was pretty nervous that it came down to him on sunday. Im very glad he produced but he still has to do it a little more to say he is clutch.

SuperDuperFan said:
Mare's was a kick he should have made. Plus he has a histroy of doing poorly in clutch situations. Honestly I was pretty nervous that it came down to him on sunday. Im very glad he produced but he still has to do it a little more to say he is clutch.

....what!?....

U r talkin bout OLINDO mare right? Did u watch the broncos game a few years back with the 55 yard game winner. Sure he had sum trouble last year due to injury but hes back now.

I posted this once before. But I will never forgive him for missing two makable kicks to beat the pats a couple years ago. It is not that he lost the game but that he would not talk to the media and zach thomas had to step upto the media and take the blame for the loss. Mare is a coward, and thats what I will remember him for until he does something to change my mind.

a) viniterri has a history of this
b) akers kicked it on one leg

only so much room for kicker highlights

U r talkin bout OLINDO mare right? Did u watch the broncos game a few years back with the 55 yard game winner. Sure he had sum trouble last year due to injury but hes back now.

Yes OLINDO. The kick vs the Broncos was great yes, but you cant base his career off that. In my opinion he has lost us several games. The game vs the Pats where he missed some kicks then kicked the ball out of bounds to give them great field position. There have been other instances where he has been inconsistent as well. I cant remember them all but I could look them up if anyone wants to know.

kastofsna120 said:

I give him love !

k120, thanks for the help the other day concerning temp files

kastofsna120 said:

:yeahthat: .Kickers have to show a trajectory and Mare's has had an inconsistent one.

Back
Top Bottom