Mare | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mare

NavyFishFan

F*** YOU WAYNE!
Reaction score
From what I've seen, this guy is rapidly jumping into the "grossly overpaid" category.

Anybody know how many years he has left and how much he is set to juice the Dolphins for next year? Seems to me now would be a good time to look at bringing in somebody different at kicker, especially since we need to drop some $$$.

eh, we just need to convince him he isn't worth the big bucks.... show him the clips of how he missed critical field goals and then ask him : "you think you're worth x-million?"

heh, he's a good kicker, just the worst clutch-kicker ever. most kickers are usually the exact opposite. miss regular field goals, but make the clutch ones.

mare is the only kicker i ever saw that makes every regular field goal but misses the clutch ones.

Hey texasPHINfan

I'll be moving to San Antonio in about 6 months....getting stationed at Lackland AFB. Any good small towns south/southwest of there to look at buying a house?

don't tell me you are going to the MRSOC to work with the 93d IS? MSCB/Co H? i am stationed at lackland myself - lots of good housing communitites - if you are looking to buy a house there are a billion housing districts here - we got KB, Continental, Goodman, and a million others.

I still think Mare is good, just not worth the money he's making. Similar to Fiedler, Griese, & Zach.

Right on man. No I'm not going to MRSOC (Thank GOD!), was already stationed at KRSOC in Kunia, Hawaii and that tour completely SUCKED!

I'll actually be stationed on Lackland (although I'm Navy).

Sounz good about the communities. I'll get with an agent and ask about those. Thanks for the input....I may be PM'ing you later if you wouldn't mind.

Back
Top Bottom