Margus Hunt - Where does he go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Margus Hunt - Where does he go?

rvz1020

Active Roster
Reaction score
I saw some hightlights on this guy and he looks like a beast. If we do not take a DE at 12, do you think this guy will be there at our pick in 2nd round? Is he worth trading up for?

I need to watch him more, but at his height I'd think he'd fit better as a 5 tech, but he also is rather light to play that position right now. Hoops thinks he's a 4-3 DE all day . . . I don't know how he'll fare with his hand in the dirt full time coming off the edge.

I'm glad to see he came out and had the day we all knew he could...but he's still not a very good football player. I'd be interested maybe around the 4th round.

What he did at the combine does not match up with his tape. He would be a project and I am with CK, 4th sounds about right.

What D.E.'s do you guys think the Dolphins should look at in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and on?

I'm glad to see he came out and had the day we all knew he could...but he's still not a very good football player. I'd be interested maybe around the 4th round.

I think he is lacking some secondary pass rush moves but the 4th. That's a bit much. I'd take him with our last second rounder. Maybe even our first second rounder

Back
Top Bottom