Marino: Don’t Want Belichick to Top Shula In Wins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino: Don’t Want Belichick to Top Shula In Wins

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

me neither. Have enough tainted records in the books.

me neither. Have enough tainted records in the books.

Marino should have worried about topping at least one super bowl win lol.

I dont think any Dolphins fan want him to get that record. Having that record, and the undefeated season, is something no other NFL team has.....lets keep it that way!
I'm not too worried about a team going undefeated (except when NE went 16-0) but if a team wins all 20+ games in a season that isn't the Jets, Bills or Patriots then hats off to them they've earned it. Can't a have scummy coach like Belicheat have all time HC wins though. That would be absolutely disgusting. Miami needs to start sweeping NE consistently to help prevent Belicheat from getting the record.

Last edited:
It's going to happen. Nice to coach your entire career with a 16 game season. Shula didn't get that luxury til '78.
Not to mention tapes of other teams, deflated footballs, jammed communications at home, the commissioner and owner being lovers for a while, etc.

This line right here….

"I hope he don't get it," Marino said emphatically. "I'm a Dolphin for life. Coach Shula for life. I don't want him to get it."

This is why I love Marino.
Me too man... some people don't like his personality but I love it cuz I'm the same a$$hole he is!!

This line right here….

"I hope he don't get it," Marino said emphatically. "I'm a Dolphin for life. Coach Shula for life. I don't want him to get it."

This is why I love Marino.
I suck at writing, but shouldn’t be “I hope he doesn’t get it”?

Maybe at 346 wins Belichick will get run over by a truck......AND LIVE, but will reevaluate his life and decide to spend more time with his kids, wife, and mistress.
Or perish.

I'm ok with either outcome.

Back
Top Bottom