Marino NFL Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino NFL Today

It should be good, heard them say "Coming up, Dan's view on how his old team will bounce back from the thumping last week by the Titans." Then I saw Jason Taylor say "They don't hand out mid-season trophies. Want to see how we will make it back in the AFC East, stay tuned"

Or something to that extent, I walked into the room when it was going on, so my words may not be the exact they said.

I must say that the best part was when Dan passed the football to Heidi and she spiked the ball.

It was a somewhat pedestrian piece. I was more interested in the Heidi Klum segment personally.

there was a statement about the problems being magnifed because of it being Miami and the expectations of that city..i don't live there but if it's like any big city san francico, ny, etc..i gues that would be true...i think i read a post where finatic was talking about this..i could be wrong..

I think they were referring to it being magnified because of the expectations of this years team. Everyone thought it would be a Super Bowl season before the first game....and they definitely haven't played that way. Comparing it to Baltimore.....no body expected much out of them so the same results create different responses from the fans when 2 teams go 5-4.

BTW....couldn't they have done that Heidi segment in the studio so she could have wore less clothes???

And Deion.....what is up with those clothes? He looks more like a pimp today than ever!

Heidi was hot untill she started talking.

God damn did that get old fast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom