Marino on Howard Stern right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino on Howard Stern right now

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
It was suppose to be Cris Collingworth but now it's Marino.

They are asking him about the bit from Inside the NFL.

Howard Stern?? Oh no. Somehow this will turn ebarassing sexual.

Danny played along fine....he never got mad at HS but, I think he got a little upset and hid it very well.

After embarrassing Dan by asking him a few questions that Dan got wrong.......(more about that later)
Collinsworth started going off on what a great humanitarian Dan is, for all his charity work and, the fact that he's a devoted family man, and has an adopted a chinese child and all kinds of stuff, which really embarrassed Dan.....That's all it took for HS, he wanted to know all about Dan from that point on, completely ignoring the topic, and wanting to get into Dan's personal life. he was questioning whether he was ACTUALLY happy or was he just being a good guy and keeping his mouth shut on the air.....wanted to know why he didn't adopt any black kids.....and basically making a bunch if jokes that had Dan on the edge of hanging up, I believe. He did clam up for a while and seemed a little edgy when they asked him why he stopped talking. Dan said he ws getting bored and wanted to end the convo if they weren't going to talk about the subject.

The subject was the segment on ITNFL that they've started. It involves taking a player in the league asking them a basic knowledge type question, and then stopping the tape while everyone in the studio discusses and bets on whether the player knows the answer or not.

The player this week was Zach Thomas....they asked if he knows what D.C. stands for...as in Washington DC.......Zach says "district county" :smackhead......Now besides being a blatant rip off of a HS bit, Howard also pointed out that there is no way in the world they do that bit with a black player because it would appear racist making fun of the intelligence of a black player....

Boy, Cris and Dan wouldn't touch that theory with a ten foot pole....they had a big fat NO COMMENT about that! :lol:

I think the truly sad thing I learned from the interview, Dan thinks there is 8 sides on a pentagon and he can't spell "receipt". :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom