Marino on Rock 'n Jock MTV superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino on Rock 'n Jock MTV superbowl

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He is kicking butt... haha, still looks good enough to play even though it's flag football with celebrities haha.

I know hes had like 4 touchdown passes alrighty, he also is throwing some tight spirals, like the one he threw to deon sanders for a touchdown, i wish he would come back, i thik he can still play.

MTV can lick my a$$. now MTV2 only plays 12 hours of music a day. pretty soon it will be two networks with wall to wall mtv cribs.

marino looks good....i wouldn't mind him working with a nice young qb like rivers ::wink wink::

Originally posted by Thundercracker
MTV can lick my a$$. now MTV2 only plays 12 hours of music a day. pretty soon it will be two networks with wall to wall mtv cribs.

whats this have to do with Marino? besides no one wants to see the same video 50 times.

anyway it was great to see him play.

anyone else notice he couldn't stop licking his fingers? i remember him in sweats on the sidelines doing the same thing :lol:. good ole dan.

Originally posted by Thundercracker

I hate MTV as well, they had to make a 2nd channel just to play music and now it doesn't really play any. What a joke. They need to change their name to Every-Thing-But Music Television.

Glad to see Marino still has some juice. He'll need to be able to show how it's done to whatever rookie we bring in.

Originally posted by Fisticuff

whats this have to do with Marino? besides no one wants to see the same video 50 times.

anyway it was great to see him play.

anyone else notice he couldn't stop licking his fingers? i remember him in sweats on the sidelines doing the same thing :lol:. good ole dan.

Yea I noticed it haha. See how he was gunning em to sanders, but taking off the zip to everyone else? He's still got it haha. Looked like he was having fun though.

I read in an OG story last offseason that OG worked out with Marino catching balls... got the impression that Marino still keeps sharp as a QB... can't quite let go, I think. That's fine with me though... I wouldn't mind him pulling a Jordan and unretireing...

He can stand still an throw the prettest passes you ever seen but in the NFL he would have to move around I don't think he has good enough legs to do that. He was zipping some pretty balls. I liked that quick release to Big Ruben.

Originally posted by Noland
He can stand still an throw the prettest passes you ever seen but in the NFL he would have to move around I don't think he has good enough legs to do that. He was zipping some pretty balls. I liked that quick release to Big Ruben.

He may have thrown 2 or 3 pretty balls...the rest were pretty damn wobbly (on the money though).

He DID throw a missile or two to Sanders though :D

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
I read in an OG story last offseason that OG worked out with Marino catching balls... got the impression that Marino still keeps sharp as a QB... can't quite let go, I think. That's fine with me though... I wouldn't mind him pulling a Jordan and unretireing...

more like a super mario (the hockey owner/player)

He may have thrown 2 or 3 pretty balls...the rest were pretty damn wobbly (on the money though).

well he had to take zip off for the celebs.

theres an old saying. it's not how it looks, but how it gets there :D

Originally posted by Fisticuff

more like a super mario (the hockey owner/player)

well he had to take zip off for the celebs.

theres an old saying. it's not how it looks, but how it gets there :D

Oh don't get me wrong....I enjoy ANY time I get to see Danny play. It could be in the wheelchair league at his future retirement home for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom