Marino or Kelly? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino or Kelly?

Kelly never played in an "IFL". He played in the USFL, then joined the Bills in 1985. Such a knowledgable fan.

Quiznos can't even stir sh*t up right. Dumbass

Seriously Chicken Nugget, I've never heard anything about an "IFL". Stop making up fake leagues to make Kelly look better than he really is. Whats the point? He was an awesome QB, why do you need fake leagues to make him look better?

Sorry QUiz but they are right. There is no IFL or if there is Kelly sure did not play in it. Your probably thinking of some semi-pro league

I don't know about any IFL, but let me give my opinion on Kelly vs Marino.

I think Marino was the best pure passer ever to play the game. I think Kelly had more ability to lead and inspire his teammates. I know that's a terribly subjective assessment, but that's my opinion. I also thought that Marino's talent carried a fatal flaw. No matter how much Miami wanted to develop a running game to complement Marino's passing, it was always too tempting when push came to shove to go back to relying on Marino's arm. It was that lack of a solid running game that kept Miami from making a serious run at the SB, and it was Marino's arm that ultimately caused Miami's ability to develop a running game. Again, that's only my honest, no smack opinion.

Back
Top Bottom