Marino: Point-Counterpoint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino: Point-Counterpoint

Good read. I found it interesting that even in an "anti-Dan" article, Banks did seem to backpedal a bit at the end.

One was basically a pro-Marino argument while the other one was more along the lines of a "wait and see" article. Even the title of the "con" piece had a question mark in it.

Hopefully, of the two, Peter King gets it right and Marino is truly the top notch talent evaluater (at least at the offensive skill positions) King believes him to be. This should be yet another interesting offseason for sure.

Marino's a proven winner, he deserves the just wait and see. I hope that he does well but can't I stress enough that Wayne needs to step away from the action. He does not a good follow through or a quick release.

Originally posted by Cranx
Hopefully, of the two, Peter King gets it right and Marino is truly the top notch talent evaluater (at least at the offensive skill positions) King believes him to be. This should be yet another interesting offseason for sure.

Wanny and Spielman proved they could land solid defensive players (Zgonina, Knight, Seau, getting T-Buck back, etc.) so there is no problem on that side of the ball. Dan the Man just needs to give a little advice to Rick on QB's, WR's and the O-line and I think things have the potential to turn out very well.

Even if the results aren't the best, it would be hard to do worse on offense than we are now, at least we are doing something different

Back
Top Bottom