Marino sucked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercury1972

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am a die hard Dolphan since 1970. I would just like to say that Marino sucked. When you look at complete QB's, you don't think of Marino. Has anyone EVER seen him quarterback sneak when it was 3rd or 4th and inches? No! I've seen drive after drive stall when he handed off four yards in the backfield only for a loss of two when a simple quarterback sneak would have done just fine. He was a punk! Did he even have a play action fake? No! Let me ask everyone this. When he went out with an injury, why did all the other qb's put up BIG numbers? Kosar ( was past his prime), DeBerg (way past his prime), Mitchell (never had a prime) etc. I'll tell you why. It was the system and the receivers. When a quarterback throws as much as Marino he better put up 350 yards and 2-3 td's. He was a BUM!

clear.gif

Ok you think Marino was bad becausehe didnt move around alot like michael vick? Quaterbacks arent suppose to be known just for their legs, they need and arm to. Yeah Steve Young had good legs but it is mostly his passing that they remember Just because he doesnt sneak it alot means his not good? Wow.:shakeno:

It's obvious that I know more about football than most Dolphans.

mercury1972 said:
I am a die hard Dolphan since 1970. I would just like to say that Marino sucked. When you look at complete QB's, you don't think of Marino. Has anyone EVER seen him quarterback sneak when it was 3rd or 4th and inches? No! I've seen drive after drive stall when he handed off four yards in the backfield only for a loss of two when a simple quarterback sneak would have done just fine. He was a punk! Did he even have a play action fake? No! Let me ask everyone this. When he went out with an injury, why did all the other qb's put up BIG numbers? Kosar ( was past his prime), DeBerg (way past his prime), Mitchell (never had a prime) etc. I'll tell you why. It was the system and the receivers. When a quarterback throws as much as Marino he better put up 350 yards and 2-3 td's. He was a BUM!

Mikefan22 here! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:!!

I've been a dolphins fan since 1972 and to make this statement you might be a bills,jets or pats fan but, not a dolphins fan. Go start your crap some where else! I think the only FOOTBALL you watch is actually called SOCCER! :goof: :evil: :shakeno:

Why doesn't anyone answer my questions? Instead you all say" I'm no good". Anser my questions with some REAL replies you losers! Not just the same old "go somewhere else" crap!

Ban

Why is Marino in the Hall of Fame and at the same time you're in the Hall of shame.

Isn't there ONE Dolphan that can answer my questions? Of course there isn't. Everything I said is totally true. Marino sucked!

Marino was the man. It wasn't his fault the fins had no running game or defense to help him out. If he had, he would have alot of super bowls to his credit. Can you imagine him with Ricky and this defense of the past couple of years. Awesome it would be.

You are obviously to ignorant to argue with. Seems like you're just trying to post a message that will get a lot of replys. Especially since you've already replied to it twice. Nice try but think of a better topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom