Marino Yesterday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Yesterday

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Man, he still looks like he can put on the pads and play!!!

17019239-1.jpg
17008494-1.jpg

17008380-1.jpg

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-marino040405,0,7501282.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...0405,0,7501282.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

He could, but the question is, could he make the 5 step drop.. I love the guy, but we all know his legs are gone

I LOVE THE GUY. But by the time he gets to his 5th step in the 5 step drop, he's gonna have about 3 Defensive Lineman and 1 LB about to crush him..His legs are done. However...I'd give anything to see him bust the famous "Dan Marino Forward hop and launch" after the 5 step drop...

Can we get Dan a cybornetic lower body?

Can we transplant Feeley's lower body onto his upper body?

:drool:

phinphanphrommi said:
Can we get Dan a cybornetic lower body?

Can we transplant Feeley's lower body onto his upper body?

:drool:

I think we can do better then that, I've only seen Feeley move when he half attempts to tackle someone after an int!!:wink:

clear.gif

BringBackShula said:
I LOVE THE GUY. But by the time he gets to his 5th step in the 5 step drop, he's gonna have about 3 Defensive Lineman and 1 LB about to crush him..His legs are done. However...I'd give anything to see him bust the famous "Dan Marino Forward hop and launch" after the 5 step drop...

Speaking of...like you said "his legs are done" look at the pic from yesterday...his right leg looks smaller than his left leg...which has got to be from his achilles injury...it looks like his leg experienced atrophy...he was still good after that injury but I got to admit...he wasn't as good as he was before he had that injury...that injury took some years of playing time away from him...but it was amazing that he was able to play successfully after...alot of people thought he wouldn't come back from it...he was never the same though!!!

Go Fins!!!

It was great see Danny back on the Joe Robbie turf...How great was it to see the Marlins bomb the Bravos! Delgado is gonna really make this lineup dangerous. Baseball is such a great distraction to the offseason!:cooldude:

Sal Lisitano said:
...he was still good after that injury but I got to admit...he wasn't as good as he was before he had that injury...that injury took some years of playing time away from him...but it was amazing that he was able to play successfully after...alot of people thought he wouldn't come back from it...he was never the same though!!!
I agree, but he did have a helluva first year back after the injury (`94).

Dan Marino..... The best there is......The Best there was......and the best there ever will be

"R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg"

I had tickets to see him in a few weeks in Charlotte and have been a fan of his for a few years now. Very sad that he's gone. I think he was the funniest comedian I have ever heard.

Sal Lisitano said:
Speaking of...like you said "his legs are done" look at the pic from yesterday...his right leg looks smaller than his left leg...which has got to be from his achilles injury...it looks like his leg experienced atrophy...he was still good after that injury but I got to admit...he wasn't as good as he was before he had that injury...that injury took some years of playing time away from him...but it was amazing that he was able to play successfully after...alot of people thought he wouldn't come back from it...he was never the same though!!!

Go Fins!!!

I think it's just the angle where you can't see his calf muscle. His left leg is pointed forward and his right is pointed to the side. If you look in the picture where he is pitching, you can see more of the calf muscle on his right leg.

Sal Lisitano said:

Go Fins!!!

No doubt there is serious atrophy there. No real calf muscle left. But, what he did - that was great.

This is really bringing back a lot of visceral emotions. I think we would have had a great season that year, had he not been injured.

While he might not have been as consistently good, what he did after the injury was no less impressive, imo, than what he did before - given that he basically had one leg AND the fact that the injury was to his plant leg where a QB gets a lot of his power.

Dan the Man

He was the best. Remember his first game back against the Pats after his injury? Memory lane...almost makes me :cry: just thinking about it!

He was incredible ! :hail: :hail:

If we had a brick wall as an offensive line it'd be great to have him back.

Back
Top Bottom