Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
do u guys think Dan marino would be a goood QBs coach or any other kind of assstant coach:shark:

nope, why in the world would he want to do that and give up the cushy jobs and money he makes!!!

Danny has it made right now. Also, I really doubt he'd have the patience to be a coach. He is too much of a perfectionist and wouldn't be able to put up with anything less, IMO.

Where is Mike Shula now? I thought he was a pretty good QB coach for us. Is Trestman still on the team?

miami_mi said:
Where is Mike Shula now? I thought he was a pretty good QB coach for us. Is Trestman still on the team?

Trestman is long gone!!! He is at a college (NC State as OC). Isn't Shula coaching Alabama??

Kosar would be a good QB coach, we should hire him.

SCall13 said:
Danny has it made right now. Also, I really doubt he'd have the patience to be a coach. He is too much of a perfectionist and wouldn't be able to put up with anything less, IMO.

My thoughts exactly.
Dan was a great QB, and knows the game better than most...but I doubt he'd make a very good coach

he'd quit after a day :)

I think he'd be too demanding, a rookie QB would crumble under Dan.

PatsSuck456 said:
do u guys think Dan marino would be a goood QBs coach or any other kind of assstant coach:shark:
Dan has gone on record a number of time stating that he has NO desire to become a coach on any level!!
:D

Marino1983

What's everyone's opinions on Jason Campbell? Does anyone feel that he will be a good QB coach with us? I just find it kind of surprising that we picked him up last year as our 3rd string QB than he retires and becomes our QB coach.

Jason Garrett is our QB coach, why are you guys asking as though we don't already have one?

Back
Top Bottom