Marino's Son | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino's Son

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about him, with regadrs to football? I know he plays, but like, is he good? If I remeber correctly he is in high school, is he anything special or "just another high school player"? I live nowhere near Miami so I wouldn't even hear the news if their was any. I guess there's always rivals.com, but whatever, I'm trying to spark convos to take a lil' break from the stressful draft talk.

One of his sons has autism, I think he has like 6 kids though, 2 of which are adopted.

Agent51 said:
Anyone know anything about him, with regadrs to football? I know he plays, but like, is he good? If I remeber correctly he is in high school, is he anything special or "just another high school player"? I live nowhere near Miami so I wouldn't even hear the news if their was any. I guess there's always rivals.com, but whatever, I'm trying to spark convos to take a lil' break from the stressful draft talk.

hmm...news to me sorry, chances are hes pretty good but not another marino sorry there was only 1

It was on NBC when they were talking to Marino about Michael his
son who overcame autism. He is the one who's a QB.

Buddwalk said:
hmm...news to me sorry, chances are hes pretty good but not another marino sorry there was only 1

I hope hes good, I mean, wouldn't be awesome to have marinos son our QB in the future? Maybe he could get that ring for his old man :)

Sgt.FinFan said:

Your right michael i believe has autism. But his oldest boy daniel is the QB. Michael is the second oldest. www.danmarino.com has more info.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Yeah I saw that were Michael was on. He is one of a select few that have overcame the condition.

Terror said:
What is autism?

I'm very familiar with autism cause my little brother who will turn 5 in may has it...its a brain disorder...and it effects all kids differently, like my brother it took him 3 years to actually say a word...and he couldnt actually say a word before and people never understood him and he'd flip out and throw himself against the wall really hard...Hes doing alot better now but theres no cure for like this, so im afraid hes gonna be like this forever...really sucks!

I thought Michael somehow "cured" his Autism?

Back
Top Bottom