Marion Barber | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marion Barber

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think this guy is gonna be a hell of an NFL runningback and could be a steal in this draft for the team that drafts him does anyone have a highlight film or something of him where everyone can see hes a good rb

I just posted that in another thread. He is the RB I have seen least of so I would definilty like to see some highlights of him as well. anyone??

If Miami gets their hands on a 2nd, I think Fason and Barber would be good 2nd round pickups.

No highlight vids that I'm aware of.

i hope we get him! reminds me of brian westbrook

miamikid92 said:
i hope we get him! reminds me of brian westbrook

:shakeno: What the hell? How in the world does he remind you of Brian Westbrook. He has no similarity to him.

Jaj said:
:shakeno: What the hell? How in the world does he remind you of Brian Westbrook. He has no similarity to him.

he catches the ball good and is about the same hight :shakeno:

Marion Barber III Video

http://www.frales.pandorahost.com/

There's no video that's only of him, but if you check out "Thunder & Lightning" it's a highlight video of him and Laurence Maroney...Barber's #21. Also, I'm guessing you'll get to see a good deal of him in the Music City Bowl 2004 highlight reel. He ran for like 170 yards agains the #2 rushing defense from Alabama.

miamikid92 said:
he catches the ball good and is about the same hight :shakeno:

First of all they aren't the same height, second of all half the league's backs catch the ball well. Have you ever even seen Marion Barber play? He plays Shaun Alexander almost. :shakeno:

Jaj said:
First of all they aren't the same height, second of all half the league's backs catch the ball well. Have you ever even seen Marion Barber play? He plays Shaun Alexander almost. :shakeno:
is one inch really that big of a difference?

Strong, Fast, straight ahead runner with unbelievable balance, If you hit him real hard but dont wrap, he is gone.

Frank Gore reminds me of LT...there both the same height:smackhead

miamikid92 said:
is one inch really that big of a difference?

It's not the size that matters. It's the running style, and from watching Barber I know for a fact that he doesn't play like Brian Westbrook. If anybody plays like Westbrook it's Sproles.

if you dont rap him up hes gone like joey said and he can catch that is how westbrook plays IMO

Westbrook is a shifty back who has unbelievable moves and is a home run receiving back.

Barber is a reliable receiving back, who runs very low almost in a similar fashion to Shaun Alexander.

I mean sure they have some small similarities, but you could say he reminds you of L.T. because he catches the ball well too and is hard to bring down. Big deal. They don't run like each other. You have to watch them to know them.

Back
Top Bottom