Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Marks Brothers To Be Inducted Into Dolphin Honor Roll On Monday Night
dolphins Site

Marks Brothers To Be Inducted Into Dolphin Honor Roll On Monday Night
December 14, 2003

Former Dolphins wide receivers Mark Clayton and Mark Duper – popularly known as the "Marks Brothers" - will become the 13th and 14th members of the Dolphin Honor Roll during induction ceremonies to be held at halftime of Monday night's Dolphins-Eagles game at Pro Player Stadium. The pair will be the first inductees since quarterback Dan Marino on September 17, 2000.

Both Clayton and Duper played a majority of their careers under Hall of Fame Head Coach Don Shula, the winningest coach in NFL history, who drafted both of them. The duo also combined to help Marino re-write the NFL passing records.

fixed link and removed entire article

Mark Clayton And Mark Duper Biographies

Mark Clayton And Mark Duper Biographies Clayton is still one of my favorite players of all-time, but I can no longer argue that he is better than Jerry Rice like I did in the good ol' days :lol:

Great picture. Look at them next to our current guys. They are smaller than every single one of them. And yet they were better than every single one of them. Man those guys could ball. I hope that at least some of this thing gets aired on ABC so we non-locals can see it.

Marino finally got his WRs in. :)

Here's the Quotes Link. It's mostly Marino. But there are other players quoted as well.

Former Dolphins wide receiver Nat Moore (1974-86)
"This is an extremely deserving honor. You are talking about two guys that basically rewrote the record books. They are probably the most prolific set of recessives in NFL history. When they first arrived in Miami, I thought Duper was a track guy that couldn't play, but he was willing to work hard. I think he is an example of how hard work pays off. Clayton showed instantly that he had tremendous talent and it was just a matter of learning the system. As a tandem, you had one guy, in Clayton, that could score from anywhere on the field and then you had Duper who dictated how a defense had to play."

That's great picture of them....but it looks like Chambers was so excited to meet them that he pissed his pants! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by K-Rob
That's great picture of them....but it looks like Chambers was so excited to meet the that he pissed his pants! :lol:

I was gonna' say the same thing! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom