Mark Dixon on CH 6 says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Dixon on CH 6 says

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
-That our defense is phenominal (sp?)
-He use to always say that the leadership quote abou our team was overrated, but he has changed his mind ever since Seau has come to the team.
-Seau has huge leadership skills, although he does it quietly
-Says he wants to play...did not say anything about preferring LT over LG and vice versa.
-He says the backup QB has always been controversial here in -Miami...even when Marino went out for 3 weeks and Huard came in, everyone said he would replace the future HOF.
-Says he knows Fiedler is our guy
-Is excited to know Griese is on team

Thanks. Hope to hear all the other Sunday night TV guys stuff too.

Thanks for the update for those of us here on the left coast who don't get any 'Fins news off the local radio or TV. :(

Thanks a bunch Prime Time - for the Dixon quotes and the Drew info. I like what I hear from Dixon - he's more reliable than Drew as far as team info.

Great to hear about the D.

Thanks, any news you guys report from any source down there is greatly appreciated..

No problem guys. I expect the same if you guys even hear the craziest rumor over there where you guys live. Even if it is Miami willing to trade RW for Lucas :lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time
No problem guys...I enjoy doing it :)

As always keep it coming and thx to you and C-84!

Oliver...

thanks for the news man

up here in Wisconsin, all you hear is pack, Pack, pack. Wish I could move:cry:

Go Fins':D

Geoff

well, at least you guys have alpine valley...great place for a concert.

Ozzy rules!!!

:lol: No problem guys! You could do me a favor and read my Marlins Franchise in the lounge and talk about it that would be appreciated :D

Back
Top Bottom