Mark Walton done screwed up | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton done screwed up

I hated bringing in Walton - what was it minutes after the draft??? - who cares if another team signed him?? The team put more into him than he ever gave back

another dude who needs a life coach by his side

Maybe the FO should allow a player to figure out some things and show a commitment to good decision making Before handing him a contract

Disappointing when you see a young man blow his shot in the NFL over something that should never happen. I am glad, however, that the Dolphins immediately released him. There needs to be zero tolerance when it comes to domestic violence issues in professional sports.

Well I guess for every Preston Williams who turns their life around there is one of these.

There has to be a running back on someone's practice squad who is better than Ballage. Would be crime for this team to simply trot Ballage and Laird out without taking some fliers on some others.

I love a good joke as many of you know. This is not the time or place to leave insensitive remarks. Let's keep the discussion on topic without adding the humorous fodder.
Yeah this is beyond joking. Sounds like a grade A scum.

People who I can't stand; Woman beaters, Rapists, Child molesters, and murderers. Lock them all up together and let them go hunger games on each other. Scum every single one of them.

So frustrating. As someone who couldn’t make it to the league, see this guy absolutely blow it like this. Wow.

Well I guess for every Preston Williams who turns their life around there is one of these.

There has to be a running back on someone's practice squad who is better than Ballage. Would be crime for this team to simply trot Ballage and Laird out without taking some fliers on some others.

Assuming they replace him with a RB

This idiot seems like he's on the Lawrence Phillips path. We can always wonder who's got CTE.

Cecil Collins 2.0

It just amazes me that a guy given a golden, golden chance at redemption, where all he has to do is, you know, not do things that get you arrested and he blows it. Just sad.

If you are an NFL RB on the 53 man roster, making $500K+ per year, AND are currently serving a SUSPENSION for misconduct, beating up your PREGNANT girlfriend is probably NOT the best way to keep your career afloat.

Regards,
Captain Obvious

Just Sayin'

Back
Top Bottom