Mark Walton done screwed up | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton done screwed up

Anyone know why we haven't seen more of Laird? He looks very quick with natural awareness.

As to drafting a RB in the 1st, please fellas, don't put that out into the universe.

Yep, I was a f****** G.

Then jail happened and I learned how to "take the edge off", for some guys like myself and Walton at that age, losing your freedom is the only way to truly appreciate it.

Hope he turns his life around.

Deserved jail time for being a such a Tannehill fan.

I'm so kidding, dude.

Thanks for sharing something so personal.

Some people never learn their lesson, though. I had a very good friend go away for 3 years for slinging that sugar. He came out and went right back to the game.

It is what it is and what it ain't never gonna be.

Yep, I was a f****** G.

Then jail happened and I learned how to "take the edge off", for some guys like myself and Walton at that age, losing your freedom is the only way to truly appreciate it.

Can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so and you've turned your life around, nothing but respect for that.

RBs a dime a dozen. Lindsay from Denver undrafted. Eckler wasn't exactly a high profile target for anybody, Kamara 3rd round. Get some blocking and lots of kids can run through the hole.

Yep, I was a f****** G.

If your like Mark Walton, go play in traffic.

lmao

He's a good guy. He's just misunderstood. He just needs counseling. He needs a life coach. He has CTE.

How about, this guy is a shithead and I'm glad he's gone. Sorry he was here to begin with.

How on Earth are you not grasping what he’s saying?

That he’s reformed by jail?

Big whoop. Being a criminal and getting into legal trouble is forgivable. Being a POS isn’t.

I’ve committed crimes doesn’t mean I’d compare myself to Mark Walton.

Helaire
Harris
Etienne
Swift
Taylor
All studs

Love me some Helaire. Prototypical NFL back, for me.

Short, thick, quick enough, stays on the field in passing situations because he can catch and block.

I’m done with physical talent, I’m looking for skills.

Back
Top Bottom