Mark Walton is making people notice....... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton is making people notice.......

he was patient yesterday. waiting for things to develop.

Dolphins is so bad. It hard judge or watch any player this year..this is a mess.

I'd like to see them throwing to him a bit more getting him involved in the passing game. He's a shifty little bugger that runs with a purpose...

Walton's style remind me of Frank Gore. He's a no nonsense, north south runner who will make this o-line look better. Tiny sample size but he looks like he belongs if you ask me. It's cool how some of our younger guys are starting to step up. Gisecki has to gain confidence from the Bill's game. I think the OC is learning exactly how to maximize his ability. He's a mismatch out there with his great height, length and leaping ability. I think Ballage is strictly a short yardage back at this point.

I agree. That was Gesicki's best game as a phin and he has been progressing more and more it seems lately. But he is one of Chris Grier's best picks so far. That is sad. X. Howard a beast but other than that no other draft picks stand out.

Additionally the extensions Grier has handed out have been atrocious. I am just sick of the guy. The guy is good at getting value in trades but that is all he can do... nothing else. He is at the bottom of the league at player personnel evaluation.
I’m not sure he’s good at the trade vale part either. He got great value for Tunsil and Stills. After that I don’t know ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom