Mark Walton is making people notice....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton is making people notice.......

wait, what? Some are giving this FO credit for a player? What the heck is going on a round here?

first, Gelsicki is no longer a bum. Now this?

Just wait until Michael Deiter gets his first pancake block and you guys will be ready to annoint him executive of the year.

I like the shout out of Mike Gesicki and his career high 4 catches in a game. Championship!!!

This team has been so awful, that I almost forget we are trying to find diamonds in the rough and still develop guys. Walton looks like a gamer, and the WR group is starting to come alive thanks to Fitzpatrick. Hopefully we can keep that beautiful balance of losing games while competing and showing promise to pave the way for a bright future.

Just wait until Michael Deiter gets his first pancake block and you guys will be ready to annoint him executive of the year.

I like the shout out of Mike Gesicki and his career high 4 catches in a game. Championship!!!

lol. I have been one of Gesicki's biggest detractors here, but he did represent himself decently yesterday. That said, he has Done so little since he was drafted, how much did Buffalo really prepare for him? I suspect the next defense will prepare a little more. Let's see how he does then.

lol. I have been one of Gesicki's biggest detractors here, but he did represent himself decently yesterday. That said, he has Done so little since he was drafted, how much did Buffalo really prepare for him? I suspect the next defense will prepare a little more. Let's see how he does then.

I agree. That was Gesicki's best game as a phin and he has been progressing more and more it seems lately. But he is one of Chris Grier's best picks so far. That is sad. X. Howard a beast but other than that no other draft picks stand out.

Additionally the extensions Grier has handed out have been atrocious. I am just sick of the guy. The guy is good at getting value in trades but that is all he can do... nothing else. He is at the bottom of the league at player personnel evaluation.

Last edited:

that’s probably a good suspicion. Best game yep no doubt but we are 22 games into this kid and have ZERO tds to show for it.

still at least the arrows currently pointing up. Last years tape was horrid

I think he makes a great case why this particular FO isn't thrilled with Ballage and Drake. Look how Walton doesn't look to bounce plays wide, look how he waits for blocks to develope, look how he explose through the natural lanes, look how he makes himself small and look how be lowers his pads on contact.

People like @vcip this is why they're getting rid of Drake. This is the makeup then want from their feature back.

Ballage is an enigma. The guy is huge and has absolutely no power.

Ok Fine make him our feature back, but we can afford both
Drake can do many things as a 3rd down back...use him

Go back and watch the tape. Since last year the kid has been getting open and has not had the rock thrown his way.
Instead of admitting, maybe there's something there, you and all the others are just making more excuses.

It's clear the kid has ability and truly has only lacked opportunities in the passing game.

Fitz, assuming he's stays the starter, is going to keep throwing him the ball and he's going ot continue making playes.

The execuses of are going to be a lot fun.

Please don't go anywhere...

I'm shocked actually. He was so bad in preseason I actually got aggravated when he got carries lol. Must have been the backup lineman, really like his patience for the hole and ability to squirt through quickly.

Ballage is really, really terrible looks like we're pumping a dry well there. And Drake is Drake, better than Ballage but too much east and west.
The last preseason game is where he started to shine. I would blame it on the opposing teams playing scrubs.. but he didn't even look good early on in preseason against scrubs.

Walton has been impressive. The guy showed very little in preseason, but man that vision is outstanding and his small size actually helps as he can squeeze through some tiny holes that bigger backs couldn't (and Drake probably wouldn't see as he's trying to bounce outside).

Vision and speed in a smaller package is another Lamar Miller, and I'm completely ok with that.

". . . making people notice"

I was expecting a reference to someone other than Miami fans noticing Walton's play.

Back
Top Bottom