Mark Walton vs Washington (VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton vs Washington (VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It has been a long time since I've wandered the streets of Finheaven. I'm very thankful to be back and look forward to contributing as much as I can over the next 100 years.

Over the weekend, I did a cut up of Mark Walton's 11 touches vs Washington. Hopefully this is the right place to post this kind of stuff. If not, I apologize

Enjoy.

(I tried to upload it but it wouldn't let me so i just linked to the video) It also looks a lot more grainy so please forgive me.

Hello,

It has been a long time since I've wandered the streets of Finheaven. I'm very thankful to be back and look forward to contributing as much as I can over the next 100 years.

Over the weekend, I did a cut up of Mark Walton's 11 touches vs Washington. Hopefully this is the right place to post this kind of stuff. If not, I apologize

Enjoy.

(I tried to upload it but it wouldn't let me so i just linked to the video) It also looks a lot more grainy so please forgive me.

Nice hole at 22 mark. He sees running lanes better than any back we have. Also can we teach devonte parker how to block!

Walton is very impressive. The guy can see the field and hit the hole. I believe he can be a great number two. I like Flores but he better start this guy the rest of the season

He definitely has the skills to be a number one. I need to see more consistency before I am confident he will be our number one next season.

Hello,

Enjoy.

Thank you for sharing

I like him, but with one exception--the long run where he cut back against the grain and broke it open for a long gain on the backside--all of his runs were about what the blocking gave him. Also, with very few exceptions, the first tackler tackled him. He doesn't have tackle-breaking ability or power. He is a scat back, so we expect and need him to avoid being touched.

The success or failure of our running game isn't going to be determined by Mark Walton. Our running game will come from an OL that can consistently open holes. If we can do that, lots of RB's can have success. Until we can do that consistently, not many RB's will be able to form the backbone of a drive or bleed clock. Mark Walton is no exception to that.

What Walton offers is a very good one-cut change of direction, and he can lull defenders to sleep as he sets up his cut. He gets north-south quickly and has decent speed and quickness, which is to be expected for a scat back. But, he's no Jay Ajayi at breaking tackles, so his success very much will depend on Goog's ability to get run blocking out of our OL. If we can put him into the secondary more often, he could do good things.

It'd probably be a lot higher quality if you post in on YouTube instead of Twitter.

It could also be what I'm using to grab the video. I really need to look into something that can record or capture in higher quality.

Hello,

Enjoy.

Thanks Josh...I enjoy your podcast!

Back
Top Bottom