Mark Walton, With Three Criminal Cases Pending, Gets A Tryout With The Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton, With Three Criminal Cases Pending, Gets A Tryout With The Miami Dolphins

Yeah, I feel the same way as everyone else about this. But I figure it is worth mentioning that the Patriots do take a flier on bad seeds periodically. They struck gold with the great WR Randy Moss, after he kicked around Minnesota, Oakland and Tennessee. Guys like LeGarrette Blount seem to work out in their system. Their locker room is so strong that sometimes it can bend those non-conformists into conformity and make them productive team members.

IMHO, ours is not, and its not worth pursuing until we build a team and a locker room … but hey, these coaches saw it work in New England, so who knows.

Point taken on Moss etc, they also struck out on several players also. I am not a fan of this move at all, especially for a new un-established staff.

Wow we are into him for 0 dollars for 0 years, who cares? I trust Flores on this one to just give this punk a manhood test

I don’t know the details of the battery case, certain things are obviously unforgivable.

He either crossed a line, or he didn’t. He either can play, or he can’t.

Part of the jobs is turning over as many stones as possible and making the proper evaluation.

The personal conduct policy isn’t a death sentence.

This won’t be the last time they have to evaluate a player with questionable character. Makes sense to practice that process.

Richie Incognito is STILL getting interest from NFL teams (Raiders) and he’s F’n nuts.

Last edited:
Point taken on Moss etc, they also struck out on several players also. I am not a fan of this move at all, especially for a new un-established staff.
Just to be clear, I'm not in favor of this move either … just wanted to provide a complete picture, because this staff does actually have experience with bad seeds working out …. but it's always a lot easier when the team is a dynasty rather than a rebuilding team known more for dysfunction.

This has to be a favor to his agent...

First thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title was, “sounds like a good fit for Cincy”. SMH.

I would give him another chance without a doubt. He didnt shoot anyone or beat his wife or kids. There are a bunch of those assholes all over the league.

14 grams of weed? A half an ounce makes him a bad guy? I dont think he will make it to training camp from a skills stand point but as far as his past goes... At least his most recent issue with weed and guns... It doesnt bother me whatsoever.

Koa Misi dropped his pregnant wife and people on here were sad his scrubby ass got cut years later.

The coaching staff is basically the same New England staff that knew Aaron Hernandez had committed murder while at Florida and still drafted him....

This simply screams someone owes someone a favour - and the favour was hopefully met - catch and release

It's doubtful that he's around very long. I don't care about 14 grams of pot except if you're trying to make it in the NFL and it's marginal based on your skills that you can, you better not be buzzing around town with a loaded rifle and pot. It's just sheer stupidity or immaturity or some combination of the two. He'll be on a short leach and he'll be on a zero tolerance for screw ups deal. Flores will sit this kid down and read him the Brooklyn riot act. 1 hint of a screw up and it's goodbye. Maybe Flores can reach this kid, he can run the rock.

Back
Top Bottom