Mark Walton, With Three Criminal Cases Pending, Gets A Tryout With The Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton, With Three Criminal Cases Pending, Gets A Tryout With The Miami Dolphins

Football clearly his top priority. Great guy to have in the locker room also.

Decision making skills are off the charts. Might need to have a word with Rolando McClain first.

Yeah, I clicked into this thread hoping it would be unanimous. Even the most football-only guys on Canes sites have soured on Walton if not ridiculed him. Most of them were still proclaiming it was nothing...after the first arrest and then the second.

I don't want him on the Dolphins, for all the same reasons I didn't want Gerald Willis to be drafted, or later signed by the Dolphins.

He doesn't offer diversity anyway. Basically a smaller lighter slower version of Kenyan Drake.

He needs to work on himself, not play football. I hope this is just a favor to somebody to get him in the news for football reasons

Disappointing. One of the positives I could generally say about this team is that I can usually respect our players as human beings

He needs to work on himself, not play football. I hope this is just a favor to somebody to get him in the news for football reasons

Work on himself? Sounds like he should work off some debts to society in prison

Gaskin is the same style back with a clean record. I doubt he gets invited to training camp. I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolphins add a big bruising back to round out the group. If no decent options become available soon or in training camp, maybe the Dolphins should look at LeGarrett Blount. He knows the Patriots offense. They could use him a limited closer role. Down inside the 20, short yardage, or when they're looking to grind out the clock at the end of games.

Blount is too old, not what we are doing anymore I hope

Maybe he will do a police ride along like Kenny Stills did...Well, from the front seat this time.

Honestly, this is an opportunity for a young man to get his **** together. He could turn everything around in a highly structured environment like pro-ball.

Goodness. You guys act like he tortured and killed puppies, raped or attempted to rape women, hit or beat girlfriends and wives or started fights in clubs.

The guy comes for nothing and gets another chance. He may take it or not. Who the **** cares? You all act like you've been saints all your lives.

Back
Top Bottom