Mark Walton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton

http://www.lindyssports.com/nfl/article/headline/troubled-rb-walton-gets-dolphins-tryout/492081/

How 'bout 3 incidences? The first 2 were bad enough, but the third was a combination of marijuana, reckless driving and felony concealed weapons charges from an alleged incident in March. Either he was too stupid to learn from the other two incidences or is just a guy that doesn't care because of his athletic talent. I just don't see how he'll be able to stay in the league.

A change in the marijuana policy will help. That’s coming.

Camp body, tackling dummy... We still need people to man positions and if this guy come to play maybe he sticks. Does not look too promising though.

Camp body, tackling dummy... We still need people to man positions and if this guy come to play maybe he sticks. Does not look too promising though.

I don't like the guy but he's a lot more than a camp body. He was drafted in the 4th round about 20 spots ahead of Ballage and nobody was ranting that it was too high

Whenever you can get a look at another team's day one or day two draft pick, just one season into their career, at little to no cost it's not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Is he looking at a significant jail sentence or is this likely to be smack on the wrist?

So you're OK with him repeatedly getting arrested?

Depends what for. Guns/violence not acceptable.

Weed, driving offenses, general immaturatity, I welcome it. All offenders get lumped into this low character category that just isn’t right in a lot of cases. As a country we’re so quick to be outraged.

Maybe he just needs help not getting caught. America is full of criminals who are smart enough to not get caught with their crimes. Most of them can’t play football though.

To rehash, guns, violence bad.

Attitude, mean streak, recklessness.......been missing for awhile from Miami. Choir boys win choir contests.

Depends what for. Guns/violence not acceptable.

Weed, driving offenses, general immaturatity, I welcome it. All offenders get lumped into this low character category that just isn’t right in a lot of cases. As a country we’re so quick to be outraged.

Maybe he just needs help not getting caught. America is full of criminals who are smart enough to not get caught with their crimes. Most of them can’t play football though.

To rehash, guns, violence bad.

Attitude, mean streak, recklessness.......been missing for awhile from Miami. Choir boys win choir contests.
1 time, maybe it's a mistake. 2 times, we're concerned. 3 times, we've got a problem.

He will make the team and move on with his life. Dude is young and dumb but we all learn. Really think he turns it around. He is well aware there ain't a 3rd shot.

Flores said second chance. I can live with marijuana, but not the gun carrying and not a third time. That really says impressively stupid or those are his true core values.

Do you condemn ranchers and country folk for carrying guns hanging in their window like this too? The law states, you can carry. But just the right way. He simply was carrying the wrong way.

I don't like the guy but he's a lot more than a camp body. He was drafted in the 4th round about 20 spots ahead of Ballage and nobody was ranting that it was too high

OK. he has proven nothing except that he can't stay out of trouble. IMO he will have to prove beyond the shadow of doubt that he can contribute in a meaningful way, not just languish on the PS. Doesn't matter where he was drafted he's already got a couple strikes against him, something most teams are less likely to put up with, especially from a fringe player. "Camp Body"...

Did you read the offenses though? Or is this a broad stroke on just simply being arrested?
You do realize he was breaking the law? You just can not choose what laws to follow and discard the rest. It doesn't work that way. If you do not like the laws then lobby to get them changed. But don't think just because you don't agree with them, you can do your on thing. This is why I no longer live in the US. I love my country, but the mental state of some Americans has got to be questioned. But then again, maybe he is too mentally incapacitated to realize his actions. In that case, I wouldn't want him on the team anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom