Marlins Fans, All is Not Lost... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins Fans, All is Not Lost...

As long as we have owners who consistently get rid of our best players, due to being cheap or just not having the capital, I will never support this team. People bash Ross but at least he tries and pays the money needed to bring in top player (Suh) or front office people (Parcels). I'll take that any day over what the Marlins have had to deal with.

As long as we have owners who consistently get rid of our best players, due to being cheap or just not having the capital, I will never support this team. People bash Ross but at least he tries and pays the money needed to bring in top player (Suh) or front office people (Parcels). I'll take that any day over what the Marlins have had to deal with.
If the Marlins stayed put with the roster before Jeter and Sherman bought them do you think they are going to the playoffs anytime soon?

If the Marlins stayed put with the roster before Jeter and Sherman bought them do you think they are going to the playoffs anytime soon?

I think if they added 2-3 more key players they could have definitely made a playoff run. But year after year we trade away our best players and get little in return. This is the only team in South Florida whom I wish would just move to another city. I've been to more Marlins games than any other sporting event in town and I am 100% done with them until upper management shows they care.

Anyone expecting anything from the Marlins this year with a few ST games in the books? Anyone looking good for them so far? Any of those prospects looking good? Brinson has some hype, at least.

Back
Top Bottom