Marlins Firesale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins Firesale

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, Jose Reyes, John Buck, and Emilio Bonafacio to the Blue Jays. Marlins get Yunel Escobar, Adeiny Hechevarria, Henderson Alvarez, Justin Nicolino and Jake Marisnick.

Well... they are getting some pretty good prospects

"Hey toronto do you want all our good players? Who do we want in return? Anybody, doesn't matter"

I'm only mad about this because the residents of Miami got totally ****ing screwed up the ass on that Marlins stadium.

Thanks a bunch, Carlos Alvarez.

**** you to hell Jeffrey Loria, **** you to hell David Samson. You just ****ed all your fans. **** this team.

Can't lie . . . I'm SHOCKED by this. I know I shouldn't be, but after totally screwing over the city of Miami and then feeding us with this BS about "we're going to spend the money" . . . I actually thought the Marlins would become a team that does what they can to fill the seats and spend the bucks to become a contender.

I mean they blew up the OB for this ****ing baseball team . . . when all the hell the city of Miami wanted is to renovate the OB. Unbelievable. I mean seriously . . . Reyes, JJ and Bueherle? Plus we lost Anibal, Infante and Hanley . . . I mean who the hell is on this team now? I seriously can't name 5 players. May as well call them the Miami Stantons, because thats about it.

As much as we all wanted to believe otherwise, we all should have known this is exactly how it was going to go down. Is it a surprise that Loria and Samson are repellent pieces of ****? Nope. This is what you expect from filthy **** faced goat****ers. Those two miserable ****ing turds and the corrupt political weasels royally ****ed over Miami. If this were a more just and civilized culture we would burn them at stakes. They stole our money. Destroyed a holy site. Pissed on the public trust. I'm not remotely surprised because this is who Loria and Samson are and have always been. Two of the most shameless criminals in this state's history. I kept saying this is how it was going to go down even though I really hoped it wouldn't.

I've been a Marlins fan since day one. This might be the breaking point. I wouldn't mind folding the team. We had our run. Let's call this the end while we can still remember the good times. No more debacles and robbing a struggling city in the midst of a recession. But whatever happens Loria and Samson have to pay. There has to be some legal recourse against those criminal sons of whores. The city should be able to get together and string up old west style. Let Conine take a few swings at them. They have killed the Marlins. While that stadium will become an empty post modern ****hole haunted by the ghosts of the Orange Bowl.

We're doomed until Bud Selig forces Loria out of baseball, ala Frank McCourt and the Dodgers.

When he fired Guillen instead of his slave boy Samson, the writing was on the wall.

I really wanted to go see a game at the new ballpark. Not anymore.

LOL at all you guys predicting world series with ozzie last year. Team spent a bunch of money and still sucked

Back
Top Bottom