Marlins listening to offers for right fielder Giancarlo Stanton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins listening to offers for right fielder Giancarlo Stanton

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
I think what hurts more is the fact that they tore down the OB for that damn stadium. I would have rather them moved the team than disgrace those sacred grounds with the way they are running this organization into the ground.

They trade Stanton, I don't think they reach 1,000,000 sold for attendance during the season.

I think what hurts more is the fact that they tore down the OB for that damn stadium. I would have rather them moved the team than disgrace those sacred grounds with the way they are running this organization into the ground.

They trade Stanton, I don't think they reach 1,000,000 sold for attendance during the season.

The Marlins are my second favorite team after the Yankees and it kills me to see whats going on. I cant imagine how a true Marlins feels. AFter the robbery the ownership pulled in getting the stadium then screwing the fans, Id fully understand a full on attendance boycott. In a perfect world, not one Marlins ticket would be sold this year and not one jersey or hat would be bought. ****ing ****suckers.

That's cool. We'll take Harper, and Strasburg and call it a deal.

Back
Top Bottom