Marlins @ Red Sox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins @ Red Sox

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Marlins have given up 25 runs. Olsen got hit in the head with the ball. And a fight almost broke loss in the 9th as the Pitcher for the Red Sox purposely try to hit the Marlins batter. Marlins are down 25-6. Red Sox better watch out tommorow. Both benches cleared when he almost hit the batter with the ball, it was cool to see Dontrelle getting ready to brawl, anyway....a bad day to be a Marlins fan because this is embarassing. Marlins lets get em 2mo boys!

I was at the Devil Rays-Braves game tonight (got a free pass to the "Party Deck"....free gourmet food and beer). That thing is amazing. I couldn't imagine watching a football game from that view. The guy who does the main camera for TBS was right next to me. Kept getting pissed because I kept putting food on his cases. :tongue:

Anyway, I couldn't believe when I saw 19-5 in the 5th (I think).

:lol: yeah it sucks for us Marlin fans. That is a bad Muck!

Heh, I'm a Marlins fan too. I don't like baseball anymore. But they're from Miami. Heh, and free food is free food!!

You aren't a Marlin fan anymore? Are you joking or seriously? :lol: Either way...whats wrong with you! Marlins rules!

No, I DO like the Marlins. I just don't dig baseball anymore. :)

HOOOORAH! I'm a huge Red Sox fan and I gotta say that it was a joy to watch. You guys got tooled up and down the field. 10 runs before a single out? Man thats sad.

Sad?? Heh, we won a title in our 5th season. When was the last time your Sox won?? :rofl:

Dont go there :(

If it wasn't for Buckner..........

j/k you gotta admit 10 runs before the 1st out is sad.

Don't worry, we are heated up from yesterday. Watch what happens tonight. We will kick your *** tonight. If that pitch would have hit Andy Fox, you would have seen a fight. Dontrelle Willis was extremely heated he wanted to throw some bows.

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
HOOOORAH! I'm a huge Red Sox fan and I gotta say that it was a joy to watch. You guys got tooled up and down the field. 10 runs before a single out? Man thats sad.

I knew you weren't all bad.....Go Sox!!!

When I saw the game on a TV at a bar last night, the score was 17-1 in the 4th inning....

Johnny Damon almost hit for the cycle IN THE FIRST INNING....a single, double, and a triple in one inning!

I think the Sox will win again tonight, It'll be hard for the Marlins to recover mentally from being ho slaped last night.

Back
Top Bottom