Marquette King

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CRIOS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

Haack was like the 25th ranked punter in the NFL. Therefore we need a better punter.

CRIOS and joerobbie like this.
  2. gregorygrant83

gregorygrant83 A True Fan

Why would a team that expects to be in the bottom quarter of the league care about who the punter is? Maybe if we get a really good punter we'll go from 4 wins to 6 wins. It would make more sense to add a cheap young punter, which they already have.

3. ladeback

ladeback Lurking Finheaven VIP

I'm good on a punter that occasionally draws unsportsmanlike penalties.

4. illscriptures

illscriptures We need better LB's

This is a nice move that a smart regime makes. We will be punting a lot this season. We should always look to gain an edge however small against the other team. Like the Patriots do.

If this move makes us better than I am all for it. This is part of how you right a broken ship. By fixing the phacets no one has fixed until this point.

5. 42March

42March Member

I think King is more hype than substance, get Mitch Wishnowsky from Utah ( Go Curtin Saints you will have to look that up).really good inside the ten numbers. Ray Guy winner 2017' , finalist again this year. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Wishnowsky

6. 1 dol fan

1 dol fan Super Donator Super Donator Donator

I like this move because he should be cheapish and he has a good history before the Denver debacle.

The other reason is that Defense can be helped or hurt by punting. A 3 and out that results in a coffin corner can be a huge momentum shift.

A failed offensive series is bad but our defense has a real advantage when the other team is backed up. A turnover is almost surely a TD and a Safety is one of the biggest plays a defense can make! I would like to think that blitzers come harder and coverage players play tighter when the likelihood of an impact play or deep pass are severely limited.

7. Swollcolb

Swollcolb Well-Known Member

He’d have a chance to be a pro bowler for us with all the punting opportunities he would get here combined with his popularity. Would be nice for X to have a team mate to hang out with at the pro bowl

cullenbigcstill likes this.