Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins

I agree he is a great player, could be the next Antonio brown, was invited to the draft, the only problem is not knowing about that Lisfranc injury and how it will affect a player where his feet are everything.

Whoever selects Kyler Murray should select him as well if possible , the chemistry is there and they way they can adlib off each other is there.

He could be a target if Miami trades down. I think he ends up going in the 1st.

Pass. No WR's in this draft please. More WR's is more of the same.

A bunch of skill position players with no ability to move the ball because the qb sucks or is on his back because the oline sux.

I will be disappointed if we draft this kid or any WR in this draft.

A bunch of skill position players with no ability to move the ball because the qb sucks or is on his back because the oline sux.

With Fitzmagic Brown would win OROTY lol.

BPA in round 2.

Reactions: A1.
I would have to pass on him if I was in the draft room. Just thinking back to the mistake of drafting DVP with a known history of foot injuries scares the bejesus out of me.

With Fitzmagic Brown would win OROTY lol.

BPA in round 2.

Maybe but that would be more of the same that has kept this team at the bottom of the league. We are not in need of a WR to be competitive, we are in need of lineman on both sides of the ball and line backers.

We have bigger needs at other positions but I guess it's due diligence. I think WR is pretty low on our list of needs and unless we trade way down I don't think he would be best player available either.

I have to agree that I don't see us taking a WR in the first round if at all this year. They have talked a lot about wanting to build both lines this year so we'll see if they what they were telling us was true or not.

There’s so many holes that BPA each round is most likely this year. This is a deep DL class and top end guards will be available in the 2nd and 3rd. So anticipating a DL, DE, G and T are likely but not a sole purpose.

Last edited:

I tend to agree with you. But, if the team was able to trade down and get an extra pick I like getting talent, whether that's at wide receiver, running back or somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom