Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marquise Brown Visiting Dolphins

LOL “late round flyer”. Brown is slight & not a complete WR, but he’s electric & will be gone by the end of 2nd round.

Some dumb GM will grab him in the 2nd or 3rd because he’ll be fall and end up BPA on their board...I’d pass until the 5th. His upside is a big play gadget player. That’s it. Better off taking a G, CB, RB, QB or other WR with better measurables.

LOL “late round flyer”. Brown is slight & not a complete WR, but he’s electric & will be gone by the end of 2nd round.
I didn’t mean to say he would get drafted late. I just don’t value a super small receiver like Brown in the first. I guess I was thinking about him compared to where Jakeem Grant was drafted. I know they aren’t the same player. But I don’t like a tiny guy in the first or second.

I didn’t mean to say he would get drafted late. I just don’t value a super small receiver like Brown in the first. I guess I was thinking about him compared to where Jakeem Grant was drafted. I know they aren’t the same player. But I don’t like a tiny guy in the first or second.
I can respect that, I think he’s a little different than that average small shifty back, I think the lack of size does drop him down some because defenders can get their hands on him if they want.. But I think if he gets the right QB he could hit that first round value..

Back
Top Bottom