Marshall did drop more passes then he caught last year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall did drop more passes then he caught last year.

It may not have been "half" his caught numbers. But I do recall, quite clearly, a LOT of fans calling for his head this past season.

I for one am happy with this trade. Everyone one here forgets how Brandon lost us about 2 games last year with drops in the end zone. They forget that he is a locker room hazard and has honestly under performed for us since he got here. Not to mention we traded 2 second round picks for him and got 2 third round picks back. That isnt great, but it definitely is not horrible either.

Maybe Philbin and Sherman did not want him.

MArshell was not the player miami wanted him too be, dropped many TD passes-

Regardless, of the rationalization, he was a lot more prolific a receiver than stone-handed, although his end zone drops probably cost Moore about 2 wins and possibly us playing the jest in game 16 with a backdoor entry into the postseason mutually at stake.

I for one am happy with this trade. Everyone one here forgets how Brandon lost us about 2 games last year with drops in the end zone. They forget that he is a locker room hazard and has honestly under performed for us since he got here. Not to mention we traded 2 second round picks for him and got 2 third round picks back. That isnt great, but it definitely is not horrible either.

Only true - Philbin wanted him Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone forever

Back
Top Bottom