Marshall jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall jersey

groovok

Rookie
Reaction score
So there were reports that ppl in Denver were sending in their Marshall jerseys and getting a new name plate for Tebow . Any one know of anywhere that is doing the same for authentic Teddy ginn jerseys .. I'd love to get the name plate replaced with marshall on there ... Spent a lot of money for this thing and of like to be able to keep using it ..

I did it at my local sports store and they made it look horrid! The letters in the name were too big and the twill patch color looked almost mint green. I looked at it when I went to pick it up and said you expect me to wear this crap? It looks horrible and I will never wear it. Needless to say it went back and they have to use the same name patch that had Ginn's name on it for Marshall. I really hope you can't see the stitch marks. Cost me fifty bucks and who knows how it's going to turn out. Like yourself I just wanted to save a true authentic and put a real football players name on the back. Good luck. My only suggestion is to buy a fake and if you really want to change your authentic, take the name plate off the fake and have a seamstress sew it on your authentic #19. Cheers!

True authentic for the right price on E-bay. With a receipt, and all the logos, patches and stitch work proper. I agree Ginn was a huge disappointment but the price was right.

here bro. get one here. $26. I ordered the dansby and it came and it was mint condition.and my brother ordered 3 raiders ones and they all are dope. i was a lil worried because of the price but there are great. i just ordered the marshall and henne.

Cheers.

http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-jerseys-miami-dolphins-jerseys-c-1_18.html

You can choose the jersey your favorite player Trent Green Jersey wear.

A quote from the link you posted. WTF!? TRENT GREEN?

Can u post some pics of the jersey you got?

I plan on getting some and just wanted to see some other photos of them. A lot of places use pics of other jerseys ya know.

Thanks!

Can u post some pics of the jersey you got?

I plan on getting some and just wanted to see some other photos of them. A lot of places use pics of other jerseys ya know.

Thanks!

here you go bro. Like i stated i only have got the dansby from this site to check the quality. and im happy with it so i just ordered marshall and henne.

cheers

dansby-1.jpg

Could you post a pick of the front? That's the only true way to see if it looks like an authentic is if the NFL patch is on top of the "V" in the neck and if the mesh ends straight under the NFL patch. I may get one if the look close the price is definately right. I wanted a Henne and the site says..." •Wearing Chad Henne Jersey will bring you comfortable feeling;"
"•Excellent material of Chad Henne Dolphins Jersey results in a nice touching feeling;" Thanks!

Jersey looks really nice! I'm going to go online now and order a couple and then i can compare them to my other authentics, which all came from ebay for the most part, Only jersey's i've ever gotten NOT from ebay were my authentic Ginn (which was a gift) and my Authentic Orange Randy McMichael :( god i'm embarrassed to say that lol.. Gonna give this site you recommend a shot and see how they are, just can't make up my mind, I'm definitely getting a White Brandon Marshall, then either a Aqua Henne or Bess.. not sure .. ugh.. decisions!!!!

Okay, so I made my purchase on the site recommended. I'll update Pictures of my jersey's when they arrive as well. I went with a white Marshall jersey, a Orange Henne jersey, and went old school on the 3rd and got a Mario Lemieux Penguins jersey.. Hopefully they are all nice looking.. My total with shipping was $125 for all three jersey, cant beat the price, now hopefully they are nice quality!
dude, with the Dansby jersey, I agree, can you show pics of the front of jersey, and also the logos on the sleeves!!
thanks

Back
Top Bottom