Marshall or Boldin for a 2nd rd pick..but which one... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall or Boldin for a 2nd rd pick..but which one...

dumb question

Marhsall will cost more than a 2 and Boldin is worth a 3(because of wear and tear)

And I thank God that you are not the GM.

why wouldn't you? do you really think anyone we get in the first round will be anywhere near as good as marshall. Marshall has top 3 talent at WR right now and you would trade a first rounder for that? its really not even close. i know you have to build through the draft but this kid is as automatic as it gets. some people are saying mcclain is going to be good and solid not great. are you going to try and tell me you would rather have rolando mcclain over brandon marshall. if so you have lost your mind

Getting Marshall for a 1st is still a steal on our end. We get a top 3 reciever who is very young and will give us an immediate impact. Boldin is my WR that we should get, but if it came down to Marshall or Boldin, you take Marshall hands down.

I know there are plenty of threads out there debating which wr would fit Miami best. My question is, lets say hypothetically both Arizona and Denver came to you as Miami front office and said you could have either Brandon Marshall or Anquan Boldin for a second round pick. Well then, which one would you take. I'm am curious, what would be said. I myself must admit am not a fan of Marshall. I like Boldin but for a second round pick at his age (30) not really sure. So who are you going to take and whats your reasons for choosing one over the other one.

Brandon Marshall very easy answer:hump:

Neither with a second rounder.

imo you want find a WR that has the skills as marshall in there first year you want even find one in the first round because it takes atleast there 2nd year to start putting up decent numbers..IMO i guess thats why we are stuck where we are because of being tight with our money and not taking chances IMO its a no brainer with a 2nd round pick ? i would give up my 1st rounder much less my 2nd lmao :bobdole:

And I thank God that you are not the GM.
why because Marshall IMO is the 3 best WR in the NFL behind Fitzgareld and Andre Johnson. he is only 25 and he is 6'4 with good speed and decent hands not the best but he makes so great catchs. we would be lucky if we only had to give up a 1 for him.

why wouldn't you? do you really think anyone we get in the first round will be anywhere near as good as marshall. Marshall has top 3 talent at WR right now and you would trade a first rounder for that? its really not even close. i know you have to build through the draft but this kid is as automatic as it gets. some people are saying mcclain is going to be good and solid not great. are you going to try and tell me you would rather have rolando mcclain over brandon marshall. if so you have lost your mind
couldnt agree more Marshall is better then any WR coming out of this years draft and Marshall is already a proven WR

Marshall is a thug who beats up his girlfriend. Anyone wanting him over Boldin is crazy.

imo you want find a WR that has the skills as marshall in there first year you want even find one in the first round because it takes atleast there 2nd year to start putting up decent numbers..IMO i guess thats why we are stuck where we are because of being tight with our money and not taking chances IMO its a no brainer with a 2nd round pick ? i would give up my 1st rounder much less my 2nd lmao :bobdole:

Don't want Marshall at all. Great talent. Terrible off the field and in practice. Boldin isn't worth a 2nd.

You need to look at how we lost games last year. Defensively. Age is also a concern on defense. Need to focus the draft on defense. A. Bryant is a stop gap WR that we can sign and upgrade the offense enough.

Marshall... Easily. He's younger, has produced more, and actually commands double teams from defenses. And he's not as much a headache as people assume... He just wants to win. And plus, he had Josh "McEgo" as his HC.

And the FO gambled on Vontae Davis having diva problems. He as also labeled by Mike Mayock as being "inconsistent on and off the field" during his draft selection, and still the move paid off... We filled a need by taking a gamble on Vontae, and see the same for Marshall... if we can get him for a second round pick.

Have you guys learn anything from Porter?????
Forget Marshall.

Yes, I would rather have McClain or trade down and pick up more picks. I guess I've lost my mind :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom